Skip to main content

General O/T Chit Chat Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Look at the screen shots that I put up, that will tell what the flex does.... Oh it does moniture your sleep as well, but I don't use that option.
I like it, I gotta buy my birthday present yet but I wanted a camera (getting it next week!)

Aw! Thankyou, It's essentially the number 8 sidewards which is my birthday which happens to be my favourite number too... I like that it gives me a sense of feeling free though, it sounds awfully weird I know but that's me and like I can achieve a lot. I'm actually becoming a nurse!

I thought it was the infinity sign.

Aw! Thankyou, It's essentially the number 8 sidewards which is my birthday which happens to be my favourite number too... I like that it gives me a sense of feeling free though, it sounds awfully weird I know but that's me and like I can achieve a lot. I'm actually becoming a nurse!
That's awesome, Danny.

I've got a mate in training to be a nurse. He is working in a nursing home atm and seems to really enjoy it.

I'd like to get a tattoo but I just can't think of anything I want on my person for the rest of my life. I'm a passionate person but I also move on from stuff I like pretty quickly too. Haha.

I thought it was the infinity sign.
It is!
That's awesome, Danny.

I've got a mate in training to be a nurse. He is working in a nursing home atm and seems to really enjoy it.

I'd like to get a tattoo but I just can't think of anything I want on my person for the rest of my life. I'm a passionate person but I also move on from stuff I like pretty quickly too. Haha.
Really? I applied this term, but the offices stuffed up and told me that they'd ring me to take my payment which they never did but I rang them and they told me all sorts of things. I'm applying next term though (As it's only a 14 week course, then I go to Bachelor of Nursing)

I actually didn't plan on getting it and I wasn't entirely sober when I got it but I've always known I wanted that as my first tattoo.
Yep that would be my goal weight.
I wish that were mine.

Ok. Not long to go before you achieve it! Was losing the weight hard? Or did you find it easy?
It was easy and hard at the same time, like if you put the work in and watch what you eat, you'll lose. So as long as I did what I needed to do I lost. Pretty simple.

I wish that were mine.

I plan on changing it once I reach my goal anyway... I know I can lose more.

My area has gone RFS (ready for service) a couple of weeks ago but they haven't installed the outside box yet. Got a letter today saying our outside box will be installed in March. So not yet but sooooooon hopefully.
I wonder if they're going to put it in our area, or that other thing you were talking about. Sorry it just popped into my mind lol.

I wonder if they're going to put it in our area, or that other thing you were talking about. Sorry it just popped into my mind lol.
If construction hasn't started yet and LNP remains in government then you will likely get fibre to the node as opposed to fibre to the premises. This will mean your speed will be capped at 25mbps where as I can get 100mbs or theoretically 1gbps but that would be financially prohibitive atm.

Optus have just cut their unlimited 25 speed plans to $90 per month and many on oz bargain are saying they are getting a free upgrade to 100 speed. Imagine that. Unlimited downloads at 100 speed. I would be in heaven. Lol!

If construction hasn't started yet and LNP remains in government then you will likely get fibre to the node as opposed to fibre to the premises. This will mean your speed will be capped at 25mbps where as I can get 100mbs or theoretically 1gbps but that would be financially prohibitive atm.

Optus have just cut their unlimited 25 speed plans to $90 per month and many on oz bargain are saying they are getting a free upgrade to 100 speed. Imagine that. Unlimited downloads at 100 speed. I would be in heaven. Lol!
Yeah, it's not started yet. I mean 25mbps is faster then what I get now (around about 8) so I wouldn't be complaining.

I'd switch to Optus if I could get that, tonight.

Edit: Yeah, it's not started. #Crying.
fYvw6pN.png

Yeah, it's not started yet. I mean 25mbps is faster then what I get now (around about 8) so I wouldn't be complaining.

I'd switch to Optus if I could get that, tonight.
Well how much do you pay for phone and Internet? It's also free for unlimited ADSL2+ and you can also get fetch TV and choose between having 30 channels or a free Samsung Galaxy tab or you can choose to have unlimited calls. They're pretty sweet deals'- even for ADSL

But why do you need a fitbit, @Inigo Montoya? Because, from looking at that thread with all the photos of members that was linked in another thread last year, to me you look very fit. Infact you are probably the best looking person on this forum, and possibly the entire internet.

...reepbot... I've looked for that thread before and have never tracked it down... is it possible for you to give me the link for it please?... much obliged my friend... cheers.

...yeah that is a pretty good point there about starting it up again but if I remember Tim... (the owner of this website)... closed it methinks so he may not want another one restarted perhaps?... I'm not too sure to be honest... thanks so much for giving me the link to it my friend... much appreciated... cheers.

...yeah that is a pretty good point there about starting it up again but if I remember Tim... (the owner of this website)... closed it methinks so he may not want another one restarted perhaps?... I'm not too sure to be honest... thanks so much for giving me the link to it my friend... much appreciated... cheers.

I'm not sure, but reading through that thread, it seemed to me that the actions of one particular poster caused the thread to deviate from its original intentions, so it was closed. In my opinion, as long as everyone is kind and respectful to one another and it doesn't descend into a big and pointless argument, then I personally can't see any problem with starting a new 'post your picture' thread.

I'm not sure, but reading through that thread, it seemed to me that the actions of one particular poster caused the thread to deviate from its original intentions, so it was closed. In my opinion, as long as everyone is kind and respectful to one another and it doesn't descend into a big and pointless argument, then I personally can't see any problem with starting a new 'post your picture' thread.

...I was going to read that thread tomorrow reepbot so I wasn't too sure on the reason why it was closed to be honest but now that you say that I recall it now... yes... you are right... I can't really see why it can't be rebooted either to be quite honest... perhaps it may be... and you're right... we have sooooooo many new members now since that was last done so yeah... a good idea... thanks again for the link... cheers.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back