Skip to main content

Frocks, Frolics and Fotos

Oh look....somebody carrying a giant child :D

article-2059186-0EB94D5300000578-613_468x794.jpg

Yuck, she has a horrible body, bag of bones strutting - I thought VS used more curvy girls?!

Ron and Carol must be so proud! Two doctors in the family now.
Dannii gets an honorary Doctor of Media title from Southampton's Solent University in honour of her services to the entertainment industry.
885369-dannii-minogue.jpg

Nic and Keef
1109nk.jpg

KhloeKardashian.png

...and sham marriages are inflicted by money hungry famewhores?

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm thinking the stretchies are all on her hips. They are always covered these days. :p Hubs said to me last night, she looks the same as before she had a baby except like she's had a boob job - which isn't so it will empty when she stops feeding. But I look better than before I had the baby, ya know 40kg lighter and all. Hehehehe nice words to a bitter woman watching the Miranda bombardment everywhere lol

What....you think it's impossible to look good after having a baby?:
Plenty of young women have no stretch marks and bounce back to pretty much the same - a lot to do with being youthful and having good skin, plus looking after yourself during pregnancy.
If you bod is your living - I imagine she had daily massages with miracle creams/laser treatments/and other amazing expensive stuff. Plus maids and so on help.

not at all, I'm just bitter and have craphouse self esteem after being told repeatedly I should look like a 19yo who hasn't had children when I'm a decade older and have had 3 via caesar ;) I don't *honestly* think that and I am fully aware of lots of things regarding her and why she'd look that way, also aware of the head to toe makeup they wear on catwalks like that. But comments like that to me make me feel a bit less shithouse about me in the moment.

ah aylaah, you're gorgeous.

Miranda Kerr is ridiculously beautiful. No one needs to be that beautiful.

ah aylaah, you're gorgeous.

Miranda Kerr is ridiculously beautiful. No one needs to be that beautiful.

I AGREE ^^:) You're doing GREAT, aylaah.

I also read this article relating to one of the model's diet tips in the lead up to the show:-

Adriana Lima, one of the beautiful Victoria's Secret models, revealed an alarming secret about her preparations for the upcoming Victoria's Secret Fashion Show in New York later this month.

In an interview with The Telegraph, the 30-year-old model described a grueling regimen of twice-daily workouts and a nutritionist-prescribed diet.

Lima told the paper that for nine days before the show, she lives on only protein shakes, "no solids," and drinks a gallon of water a day.

Two days before the catwalk production, she cuts back on the gallon of water and drinks "normally."

Then, 12 hours before the show, she won't drink anything at all.

"No liquids at all so you dry out," Lima told the paper. "Sometimes you can lose up to eight pounds just from that."

You can lose a lot more than just weight, according to the Mayo Clinic. Dehydration can lead to swelling of the brain, seizures, low blood volume shock, kidney failure, coma, or death.

Read more: http://latino.foxnews.com/latino/li...-lima-revealed-alarming-secret/#ixzz1dNJJFrrs

Back