Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
This is Big Brother...

Forumates, the remaining days of Forum Big Brother will continue in 2015, Big Brother apologizes for the absence since before the forum hacking a certain online program has prevented Big Brother from access to the forum, Big Brother will get back to you.

That is all...

Did you check that Welcome Back thread? Gama is now banned thanks to Inigo Montoya... How will we continue the game now?

Did you check that Welcome Back thread? Gama is now banned thanks to Inigo Montoya... How will we continue the game now?
BAHAHAHA... could you BE any more obvious? You Gama gets banned, then you log onto one of your many other account to point it out...
You Buttercup did not post at all for a long time till now, you follow @John who is most likely another fake account.

I thought Gama was banned because of the multiple accounts? It had nothing to do with @Inigo Montoya, so please leave her out of this.
No Gama was banned since Inigo had revealed the secret on the currently most viewed thread since the forum has returned, also if it wasn't for this thread, Inigo and yourself would be nothing... Just keep that in mind...

No Gama was banned since Inigo had revealed the secret on the currently most viewed thread since the forum has returned, also if it wasn't for this thread, Inigo and yourself would be nothing... Just keep that in mind...

What on earth are you talking about?

Can we just do a final vote with the final five and end the game? It was pretty much finished, the twists were revealed and there was just a couple of evictions left.
But we should wait until @Bratty and @TaffyZ find this place again?

I don't think that at all. :wtf:

tumblr_lqykh1cskq1ql7m05o1_400.gif

Can we just do a final vote with the final five and end the game? It was pretty much finished, the twists were revealed and there was just a couple of evictions left.
But we will wait until @Bratty and @TaffyZ find this place again?

I don't think that at all. :wtf:

You are a good person @Lucas and I hope you find hapiness someday.

Maybe Little Sister shall take over, I'm sure this thread had potential, until the events of today occurred... The Finale would have been last year and it may have well and truly continued...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back