Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.

@BBAUfan2014 seemed like a business man to me (for some reason)
zwcb9w.gif

@Flamingos
tumblr_n4uq6idrHu1s372xzo3_r1_500.gif

Also with my gifs I made everyone white...oops...is there anyone who is a different race? I can change the gifs! Sorry!

Thankyou I guess? I don't really get it.
But Regina George is my queen :joyful:
tumblr_m06u6hIUg11r51k8z.gif

With all the Mean Girls gifs last night you remind me of Regina. Haha! Even though I know you are male.
The Dancing Queen playing in the background made me thirsty for some Abba music to listen to.
Oh my god! :jawdrop: :hilarious:

Here is another "Dancing Queen"

You have a gif for every occasion! :p

Is it because I didn't reply to your pm?

Your're disparaging posters who are participating in a made up game at various hours of the day, whereas I make no such judgement as I don't believe it is my place to do such a thing. Live and let live as they say.
A whole post without a motey?! Well done, you.

Just so we are on the same page, I was disparaging posters who were name calling and fighting with each other to the point of insanity over a made up game, but why let the truth get in the way of a good story.

You're right, Con. You are like the forum Messiah. We all need to be more like you. And while you are making non judgement's and living and let living, I think I just read that a poster payed Jade a compliment. Given that you are the all seeing Forum Jesus, I will leave it to you to find the thread in order to spread your truth.

With all the Mean Girls gifs last night you remind me of Regina. Haha! Even though I know you are male.

Oh my god! :jawdrop: :hilarious:

Here is another "Dancing Queen"

You have a gif for every occasion! :p

Is it because I didn't reply to your pm?

This is Little Sister.

@Lucas, Little Sister notes you are partial to Wing. Little Sister has a collection of Wing's ACDC classics herself.

Perhaps we can arrange for Wing to give you a private concert, should you be the winner of Forum Big Brother 2014.

That is all.

This is Little Sister.

@Lucas, Little Sister notes you are partial to Wing. Little Sister has a collection of Wing's ACDC classics herself.

Perhaps we can arrange for Wing to give you a private concert, should you be the winner of Forum Big Brother 2014.

That is all.

Oh my god that would be amazing!!!!

Wing lives in New Zealand so it shouldn't be too hard to fly her up here!!! Woo!!! :woot:

Oh my god that would be amazing!!!!

Wing lives in New Zealand so it shouldn't be too hard to fly her up here!!! Woo!!! :woot:

Indeed @Lucas. No doubt she'd be happy to wing her way over for such an avid fan.

Little Sister had never heard Wing's ABBA stylings before today. It's nice to hear she's still in top form.

That is all.

Hey guys just a quick question, I'll be happy if some much more wiser, experienced forum users like you could answer this question... There is this Forum user known as @dave3455666 and from what I've realised he has been on this forum since April 6th I believe and ever since then he has never ever replied to a thread and always views threads in a similar sequence... Such as "Clawson" "Housemate Antics Part 3" & "Appreciation Threads" also he always seems to be online 24/7, never responds to comments and has only liked about 2 posts in his stay? Now do you think that he could be a "bot" such as working for Google or Bing since I'm very curious and suspicious of this user.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back