Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
image.jpg

Maybe I should change the faces around on this photo with the members of this thread!
image.jpg

Alright Big Brother, I have read through everything since yesterday night and boy am I excited for the secrets revealed tonight!
I know I should be scared but if everyone doesn't take anything to heart then I am sure it will be fun. Personally I will not care at all because it's a game and I am feeling bad for my nominations...

Alright Big Brother, I have read through everything since yesterday night and boy am I excited for the secrets revealed tonight!
I know I should be scared but if everyone doesn't take anything to heart then I am sure it will be fun. Personally I will not care at all because it's a game and I am feeling bad for my nominations...
You're lucky since you skipped a few nomination rounds!

I didn't for a minute think that you were having a go at me :facepalm::barefoot::giggle:. I thought we were having a discussion.

You see in your original post you said :-

I guess when you brought the topic of "BB fans" and "getting emotionally invested in the housemates" into the discussion in your original post, it made me connect the two "issues". I also found it strange that you would state that the concept of emotional investment in certain housemates is "something that you really don't get" given the time you spend following and debating BBB members over which housemates they chose to support/not support.
whistling.png
whistling.png
whistling.png

I thought we were having a discussion.

I don't believe a 'topic' such as this merits a 'discussion', just sharing differing opinions on it. Hence why I was giving a different take about the game, nothing more nothing less. You seem to think participants are pathetic socially retarded losers and what not. Whilst I on the other hand see it as nothing more than a bit of innocent fun to pass time.

I guess when you brought the topic of "BB fans" and "getting emotionally invested in the housemates"

As an example that people derive enjoyment from watching Big Brother for all sorts of reasons, all equally perfectly valid according to one's personality.

Your're disparaging posters who are participating in a made up game at various hours of the day, whereas I make no such judgement as I don't believe it is my place to do such a thing. Live and let live as they say.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back