Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to the 'fake' petty squabbles found in this thread. You know the fake Behind Big Brother game that posters are participating in here. That was all there was to my post, explaining that posters such as myself found humour in their silly fake shenanigans.

I wasn't having a go at you or anything, it was a fairly innocuous light-hearted post. I'm baffled as to why you felt the need to bring in something completely unrelated to my comments

Err like I said that's a separate 'issue' altogether, it didn't even come cross my mind when I made these comments tbh. I don't see how they're even remotely connected.

I didn't for a minute think that you were having a go at me :facepalm::barefoot::giggle:. I thought we were having a discussion.

You see in your original post you said :-

I've said in the past that I view BB as a sort of sitcom if you will whilst other BB fans see it more of a soap opera I guess and get emotionally invested in the housemates, something that I really don't get. lol

I guess when you brought the topic of "BB fans" and "getting emotionally invested in the housemates" into the discussion in your original post, it made me connect the two "issues". I also found it strange that you would state that the concept of emotional investment in certain housemates is "something that you really don't get" given the time you spend following and debating BBB members over which housemates they chose to support/not support.
whistling.png
whistling.png
whistling.png

I'm going to be around more, and from what I hav read your a mean person

I'm mean? :sour:
I'm just annoyed that forumates who are active are being evicted while inactive ones who don't want to participate and even stated they were going to act like "Ryan" and "do nothing" to win.

Home viewers may like that and they have the right to save who they want but as a forumate can you understand why some of us would be annoyed that someone who is not participating gets saved while the other intruder @Frelard USA who was evicted was joining in and creating fun. With inactive forumates getting saved it becomes very boring for the active players.

You are going to be around more? We only have 4 days left of this so please make your mark.

That's like 90% of the fun that's in it for me. I like watching petty squabbles and the aftermaths, I get a giggle or 2 out of it. :giggle: :giggle:

It's the same for the BB house, the 'DRAMA' has always being the number attraction of watching reality programs as far as I'm concerned. :angelic:

I've said in the past that I view BB as a sort of sitcom if you will whilst other BB fans see it more of a soap opera I guess and get emotionally invested in the housemates, something that I really don't get. lol
I actually feel like this has played out like an actual BbSeason. It is hard to stay present in the moment. I expect moments that presents themselves outside of your control. If that is intruders, edited HM or the length of the game. You have simply agreed to say "yes" to anything... When that yes means doing something else we have seen hissy fits, self evictions, and all manner of things. Pretty much what we would want to happen on TV

I'm mean? :sour:
I'm just annoyed that forumates who are active are being evicted while inactive ones who don't want to participate and even stated they were going to act like "Ryan" and "do nothing" to win.

Home viewers may like that and they have the right to save who they want but as a forumate can you understand why some of us would be annoyed that someone who is not participating gets saved while the other intruder @Frelard USA who was evicted was joining in and creating fun. With inactive forumates getting saved it becomes very boring for the active players.

You are going to be around more? We only have 4 days left of this so please make your mark.
Yes that was frustrating to me and I felt orchestrated by @Spock even after I tried to play along. But you know... I don't make the rules here and life is not fair...

This is Big Brother...

Forumates, it's time to Nominate...

@Lucas, @TaffyZ, @dexnerxc, @hooleydooley, @Bratty & @Flamingos

To the 'Diary Room' AKA 'Inbox Message'

All forumates will receive 3 points in total to Nominate two forumates... 2 Nomination Points for the forumate you'd want to Evict the most, 1 Nomination Point for the forumate you'd like to Evict second most.

All forumates must give a certain reason for each Nomination, if the reason is slack or foolish, Big Brother may give the forumate a Nomination Point for themselves.

If a forumate doesn't Nominate until 9:00 pm, they'll receive a Nomination Point to their name and won't have the oppurtunity to Nominate.

Is everybody ready?

have to read out the task:

Like' the Poster Task

As you are the latest holder of the power you must select each forumate to 'like' another forumates every post, for example you set @@Lucas to 'like' all of @@dexnerxc posts to the thread and so on with selecting other forumates for each forumate in groups you select, however if Big Brother catches the specified users post not 'liked' by the assigned 'liker' you risk failing the task and will have to live on staples for a few days.

this is my choice
lucas likes flamingo likes bratty likes taffz likes dex likes hooley likes lucas

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back