Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Lucas

This is Little Sister.

Thank you for checking the house.

As you have completed the task to Little Sister's satisfaction, a celebration is permitted.

Little Sister has arranged the following:

A compilation of the best 100 songs from the 1980's, for the forumates singing along to and dancing awkwardly to, pleasure.

http://www.nme.com/list/100-best-songs-of-the-1980s/266358/page/1

Little Sister has also arranged Pizza in true 1980's Ninja Turtles Style.

Please discuss the flavours the forumates would like and get back to Little Sister as soon as possible.

There will also be beer and wine coolers supplied.

That is all.
@Lucas my favourite pizza is meatlovers but I will eat.....ANYTHING :D

well uhhh this is tough!! hahahaha
*Pushes the pop away and reaches for the bag of sugar... mmmm nummmm nummmmm * ok all gone!!

sugar.gif

Why is it whenever someone presents a point of view in a forum, which may not be accepted by a majority the word "TROLL" gets accusingly squealed?!

Of course I realise it is pretend. But after reading the multitude of dramatic hissy fits, which included yours, I have to ask, do you realise it's pretend?!

Reflecting on the latest developments of the game I would go as far to suggest that you wouldn't know a good time if your pants were pulled down by a supermodel and your cock was sucked.

I mean really? Is this your definition of fun?! Because if it is, that is just sad.

Oh and to touch on your outrage over me using basic English to articulate my point. In my opinion "socially retarded" accurately describes some of the behaviours we have seen in this thread. I mean you can't possibly consider that a developed, normal thinking and functioning adult would stay up all night arguing over the ridiculousness we have seen some of you argue over in this thread. I mean there has been name calling because pretend nomination votes weren't accepted, dramatic tear laden pretend self evictions (where the self evictee keeps reappearing), tantrums over pretend persona behaviours and bickering over pretend housemates being evicted. I mean seriously, while I agree I am no Dr Phil, I am quietly confident these are not the behaviours of well rounded functioning people.

Horribly offensive word indeed.

When did I throw a hissy fit?

To use the word 'retarded' is horribly offensive no matter which way you try and spin it. To deny it shows staggering ignorance and shallowness of character. You don't get to decide if a word is offensive or not, to do that shows a startling degree of arrogance.

What do you think of the fight club thread?

Of course I realise it's pretend. Why wouldn't I have realised that it is pretend?

Don't deny that you, who was nominated for an award for troll of the year doesn't understand what trolling is, because you clearly do.

It's amazing that people who have 'pretend' hissy fits....in a 'pretend' game...keep coming back when they are not even a part of said game...give it a rest and lighten up larry...

@Lucas

This is Little Sister.

Thank you for checking the house.

As you have completed the task to Little Sister's satisfaction, a celebration is permitted.

Little Sister has arranged the following:

A compilation of the best 100 songs from the 1980's, for the forumates singing along to and dancing awkwardly to, pleasure.

http://www.nme.com/list/100-best-songs-of-the-1980s/266358/page/1

Little Sister has also arranged Pizza in true 1980's Ninja Turtles Style.

Please discuss the flavours the forumates would like and get back to Little Sister as soon as possible.

There will also be beer and wine coolers supplied.

That is all.
@L!TTLES!STER: Always spending Big Brothers money.

Forumates,

As requested, here are the Pizza's.

A MeatLovers

XL_bonanza1-300x208.jpg

A Vegetarian Piri Piri with an Aoli swirl

XL_moz_piri_piri-300x208.jpg

Hawaiian at @ Lucas 's request

Hawaiian%20Pizza.jpg

and choc and berry Calzones for all to tempt @Bratty's sugar cravings.

VuBfdh4zwwh2jz-640m.jpg

an assortment of Beer's and of course, some coolers

belgian-beers.jpg

wine%20coolers-%20ztil301.jpg

Do the forumates now have their music sorted?

When did I throw a hissy fit?
If you think I have the time or inclination to read that mess twice you have rocks in your head. Just go back and reread the last 50 pages, I feel sure you will find something.

To use the word 'retarded' is horribly offensive no matter which way you try and spin it. To deny it shows staggering ignorance and shallowness of character. You don't get to decide if a word is offensive or not, to do that shows a startling degree of arrogance.
Take your outrage and your ridiculousness up with Oxford or Merriam Webster Dictionaries. I didn't create or invent the word, I merely used it to accurately and correctly to demonstrate my point. If you choose to be offended by that - knock yourself out.

What do you think of the fight club thread?
When you really think about it, my lack of interest and participation in the thread should give you your answer.

Of course I realise it's pretend. Why wouldn't I have realised that it is pretend?
Because the invested emotional interest you display and seriousness in your responses makes me wonder.

Don't deny that you, who was nominated for an award for troll of the year doesn't understand what trolling is, because you clearly do.
Why would I deny it? I was nominated for Most Insightful Member too. Just because a couple of you clowns chose to nominate me doesn't make it true.

@Trala who are you supporting in this game at the moment?
Lucas.

And sorry to interrupt, I was replying to a post.

I like this game very much when you all have fun. However when you all start to fight it reads like 50 Shades of Stupid.

If you think I have the time or inclination to read that mess twice you have rocks in your head. Just go back and reread the last 50 pages, I feel sure you will find something.

You had the time and inclination to tell everyone here what should constitute as fun, so I'm sure you can re-read this thread again to point out my so-called 'hissy fit'.

Take your outrage and your ridiculousness up with Oxford or Merriam Webster Dictionaries. I didn't create or invent the word, I merely used it to accurately and correctly to demonstrate my point. If you choose to be offended by that - knock yourself out.

You did not use the word retarded correctly, you merely used it to troll. It's a derogatry term used to belittle and to hurt. There are other offensive words in the dictionary, doesn't mean we should start using them.

When you really think about it, my lack of interest and participation in the thread should give you your answer.

Why haven't you policed that thread so you can tell everybody that posts there that you don't agree with their idea of fun? Why pick on this thread?

Because the invested emotional interest you display and seriousness in your responses makes me wonder.

What invested emotional interest? How could you get that I was serious about the game? There is nothing at all to suggest that I was serious about the game.

@Connoisseur is right, there does need to be tongue in cheek emoticon.

Why would I deny it? I was nominated for Most Insightful Member too. Just because a couple of you clowns chose to nominate me doesn't make it true.

If you were not a troll you wouldn't have use the word 'retarded', infact you probably wouldn't have posted in this thread at all. Because I think you are a troll, I shall put you on ignore.[DOUBLEPOST=1419068366][/DOUBLEPOST]
Lucas.

And sorry to interrupt, I was replying to a post.

I like this game very much when you all have fun. However when you all start to fight it reads like 50 Shades of Stupid.

I was always having fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back