Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
No. :(

I've decided to curl up in the bathtub in the foetal position.
Gee it is sad when you spend time away that the place is taken over ........ I am sure you could sleep in @TaffyZ bed - he has a cute teddy he forgot to take with him - you could snuggle up in there? That bathtub must be cold .... would you like me to bring you a bambillo and a blankie, if you decide to stay there?

Gee it is sad when you spend time away that the place is taken over ........ I am sure you could sleep in @TaffyZ bed - he has a cute teddy he forgot to take with him - you could snuggle up in there? That bathtub must be cold .... would you like me to bring you a bambillo and a blankie, if you decide to stay there?

Yes please. :)

So much happened while I slept! Shomance then no showmance then maybe showmance I'm so CONFUSED!
Herbs, cheese, wine and I missed yet another task
Dog haters revealed
@TaffyZ leaving us so suddenly and without explanation :( :( and didnt even mention me as a friend *sigh*
I need something to keep me awake so I don't miss out

So much happened while I slept! Shomance then no showmance then maybe showmance I'm so CONFUSED!
Herbs, cheese, wine and I missed yet another task
Dog haters revealed
@TaffyZ leaving us so suddenly and without explanation :( :( and didnt even mention me as a friend *sigh*
I need something to keep me awake so I don't miss out

Yes it has definitely been an "emotional roller-coaster"!
The @reepbot and @Inigo Montoya saga went to all new extremes.
What should we call them?

Reeptoya? Inibot? Reepigo? Montbot?

<Spock sneaks into the kitchen, picks out all the sultanas from the sultana bran and mixes them in with the Coco Pops>

BORRREEEDDDDDDD again :(

*lazily laying on my bed in the semi messy bedroom doing nothing productive what so ever...*

hmmm maybe I should bake something for everyone?

*rolls off my bed walk into the kitchen and starts looking for ingredients*

ohhh we're on staples :( ok then, chickpea cake it is! I can make icing out of sugar and flour :) They'll be so excited!

cake.jpg

* Looks at the baked work of art with satisfaction and cleans the kitchen*
That was fun!

Now what? :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back