Skip to main content

Game Forum - BIG BROTHER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here Ingy - have some of my 'special' herbs - they will help you calm down ......... <looks around for an OJ bottle and cuts off some garden hose>
giphy.gif

Oh thank I fell a lot better now....

Let me tell you guys a story about a horrible witch named Ingy. Now Ingy, liked all witches hated all men, and wished to do them harm. So one day she went out, after drinking some beauty potion, seduced a lonely but sweet young man. Quickly this young innocent man fell in love with this witch, but the witch soon made he young man's life a living hell by being an uncomprimising idiot and not letting this young man keep his dog. Soon it got worse when the man forgot her birthday because he was too busy escaping a North Korean prison camp. When he got back Ingy took one look at him and told him to 'Fuck off' then she walked right up to him and SHE JUST STOMPED ON HIS HEART AND CUT IT INTO A THOUSAND PIECES! HOW COULD YOU DO THIS TO ME INGY? I THOUGHT WE WERE SOULMATES! WE WERE MEANT TO BE! YOU SHOULD BE ARRESTED FOR BREAKING MY HEART! I HOPE THEY THROW YOU INTO JAIL!

giphy.gif

You are a good mate @Spock, but I see @Bratty as a sister.

Well I don't know ... maybe give her flowers?

I happen to have a giant bouquet of roses here that I was planning on giving to someone. Here take 3 of them and hand them to @Inigo Montoya. It will work wonders, as long as nobody comes along and gives her a more impressive present. But I can't see how that is going to happen... :sneaky:

Well I don't know ... maybe give her flowers?

I happen to have a giant bouquet of roses here that I was planning on giving to someone. Here take 3 of them and hand them to @Inigo Montoya. It will work wonders, as long as nobody comes along and gives her a more impressive present. But I can't see how that is going to happen... :sneaky:
That evil face worries me..

Well I don't know ... give her flowers.

Ok.

Hey, Ingy, these three roses I hold in my hand represent my admiration for you, my respect for you, and my love for you. I want you to have these three roses. Please forgive me, @Inigo Montoya.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back