• an American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a karaoke champ

• a member from MT. Druitt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Yeah, i'd be inclined to think that they are busy.

More suspenseful if they keep it a secret.

Isn't that what Launch nights are for? The anticipation of who is going in?

I want to know who they all are right now but it's probably better to find out on the Launch night.

so @miamiBRICE, @Bertrendo, @Ezminus and probably someone else are the same person

That is an interesting accusation to make.[DOUBLEPOST=1436529529][/DOUBLEPOST]
More suspenseful if they keep it a secret.

Isn't that what Launch nights are for? The anticipation of who is going in?

I want to know who they all are right now but it's probably better to find out on the Launch night.

BUT THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEE!

so @miamiBRICE, @Bertrendo, @Ezminus and probably someone else are the same person
@delcan didn't you read my post on the other version of this thread? I explained myself clearly that this owner is not me I swear to god I am not this person even ask for an IP check, don't make assumptions that aren't true. Actually you know what I'd like to request an immediate IP check and prove you wrong. My version is absolutely different.

I'll show you that I'm not, by showing my online status. Coz' there ain't any way I can use multiple identities like such.

There you go, make all the assumptions you want. It's highly impossible for me to pull off a stunt like that.

There you go, make all the assumptions you want. It's highly impossible for me to pull off a stunt like that.
Listen stop posting, you are part of the reason which is making me look like a bad person after I repeatedly told you to stick to the other profile. Honestly I knew it from the start this whole thread will direct attention to me when like I said I have absolutely no association with the user @Bertrendo whatsoever. @delcan I understand that you would be suspicious of this, but TRUST me I am NEITHER of these people you know nothing. An IP check would do the thing, bringing stuff like that up really, really stresses me out cause I have to explain over and over again, the only other times I created other accounts was for my VERSION of Big Brother on a separate thread for an in-game twist.

Listen stop posting, you are part of the reason which is making me look like a bad person after I repeatedly told you to stick to the other profile. Honestly I knew it from the start this whole thread will direct attention to me when like I said I have absolutely no association with the user @Bertrendo whatsoever. @delcan I understand that you would be suspicious of this, but TRUST me I am NEITHER of these people you know nothing. An IP check would do the thing, bringing stuff like that up really, really stresses me out cause I have to explain over and over again, the only other times I created other accounts was for my VERSION of Big Brother on a separate thread for an in-game twist.

You should post a picture of yourself with your username written down on a piece of paper.

That is an interesting accusation to make.[DOUBLEPOST=1436529529][/DOUBLEPOST]

BUT THE SUSPENSE IS KILLING MEEE!
Listen we talked I swore I would never ever make another thread like this after what happened last year, just because I had created alt profiles for my version doesn't mean I create them for another. My version is absolutely different to this, I would never create separate websites and make as many threads and plot all these elements in the game like @Bertrendo does. Honestly I knew this thread throw loads of controversy and shit onto me, and I dislike it because of that, however I came here just to have fun and see how Bertrendo's perspective of the game is, that's all I honestly have nothing to hide.

Listen we talked I swore I would never ever make another thread like this after what happened last year, just because I had created alt profiles for my version doesn't mean I create them for another. My version is absolutely different to this, I would never create separate websites and make as many threads and plot all these elements in the game like @Bertrendo does. Honestly I knew this thread throw loads of controversy and shit onto me, and I dislike it because of that, however I came here just to have fun and see how Bertrendo's perspective of the game is, that's all I honestly have nothing to hide.

You make an interesting point. Still, I feel that @declan has every right to be suspicious considering your history on here.

I'll just keep my thoughts and queries to myself, as they aren't relevant. Though I'm not going to ruin Bertrendo's game for a stupid alternative problem that was last year. If it isn't affecting anybody, then just leave it be.

This is a case of hypocrisy and Pot, Kettle, Black.

You should post a picture of yourself with your username written down on a piece of paper.

How would that prove someone doesn't have multiple accounts? :unsure:

The season hasn't even begun yet and it's already attracting controversy. That is good ole' Big Brother for you though. ;) :p

@miamiBRICE don't worry about other people accusing you of making multiple accounts. The mods can have a look at it. They would say something and/or ban you if there was any proof that you were anyone else.

I'll just keep my thoughts and queries to myself, as they aren't relevant. Though I'm not going to ruin Bertrendo's game for a stupid alternative problem that was last year. If it isn't affected anybody, then just leave it be.

This is a case of hypocrisy and Pot, Kettle, Black.

What do you mean by hypocrisy?

How would that prove someone doesn't have multiple accounts? :unsure:

The season hasn't even begun yet and it's already attracting controversy. That is good ole' Big Brother for you though. ;) :p

@miamiBRICE don't worry about other people accusing you of making multiple accounts. The mods can have a look at it. They would say something and/or ban you if there was any proof that you were anyone else.

Oh yeah. But maybe bertendo and ezminus can also post pics of themselves with their usernames written on a piece of paper?

Back