• a karaoke champ

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a member from MT. Druitt

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bertrendo

2nlhhd1.jpg

Welcome to tonight's press event for Forum Big Brother!

We will be answering some of you questions about the upcoming big brother and revealing TWO of the housemates of your choice!

How many forumates will be participating in this thread this year?
Well this series Forum Big Brother will be on both this site and one I created. I did this so we can spread it all out so it is easier to find stuff. Tasks, The house and eviction shows will take place on my website while Nominating, Diary room and public vote will be on BBB.

Will us viewers get the chance to vote to save when it comes to eviction night?
This series it is vote to evict.

How much points will forumates use to vote each other when it comes to nominations?
We will be doing the nominating like 2012/13 with 5 points to nominate 2 people.

On what days to nominations and evictions take place?
The series will mainly take this schedule:
Monday: Eviction
Tuesday: Nothing
Wednesday: Nominations
Thursday: Task
Friday: Eviction
Saturday: Nothing
Sunday: Task & Nominations

Will forumates be given tasks?
Yes, and they will be so much fun.

Any hints to what the twist involves?
It will be a shocker, not even the viewers will know the true twist at the start.

More hints to the characteristics of the forumates who will enter?
Well tonight I will be revealing 2 housemates tonight so stay tuned!

Will Big Brother be the strict 2005-2006 version or the soft 2012-2014 version?
FBB will be strict and will not take rule breaking lightly

Will there be intruders at some stage?
Stay tuned…

Can @Witty Banter return as Mike Goldman once again?
I will have to ask, only if you guys want him too?

Is Mooseface a housemate?
Nope!

Was the traits and characteristics hint list for the forumates going in actually true?
Yep all true exept the last one, they have nothing really special to tell so they told me that.

Are you planning to do Eviction show segments/interviews and the 10 Big Brother questions?
Yes when a housemate is evicted I will be interviewing them!

How long will the season go for? i.e: weeks, days, ect. Are you planning on doing possible double evictions if it goes over time?
The Series will be approximately 33 days and yes there will be double evictions

How will the public vote? i.e: via pm, separate topics. Also, do they have to give reasons why? Also goes for nomination reasons..?
Public vote will be via PM, The public don't need to give reason but the housemate nomination reasons will be necessary

Could you explain how Nominations will work?
Well the nominations will be PM to me here on BBB and they will be revealed to the audience on a special show?

What if a housemate suddenly goes inactive or you lose contact with them? What will happen?
If that scenario happens then some evictions will be cancelled to keep it on the timeframe.

What will happen with the four extras you were mentioning? Will they be possible late-comers, intruders, replacement housemates(if anything happens)..?
Time will tell. (I have to keep somethings a secret)

Will there be any spin off shows like BBBOTS in the UK?
Yes there will be! It's called The Dairy Room Show. Every two days TDRS will be on and the viewers will get an inside look to what the housemates are thinking. There will be fun games and Secrets tasks that TDRS will give to the house also we will find out who nominated who on TDRS. To view TDRS you just need to message me and you will be invited into the conversation here on BBB. We even got an eye for it:
o06lxz.jpg

In 10 minutes I will be revealing 2 housemates! Who are they… you decide.[DOUBLEPOST=1436433342][/DOUBLEPOST]
@Bertrendo will you be answering the questions we submitted on the other thread and is the former BB contestant someone from the first version of the thread or the real show?
They are played a Forum Big Brother before

How many forumates will be participating in this thread this year?
Well this series Forum Big Brother will be on both this site and one I created. I did this so we can spread it all out so it is easier to find stuff. Tasks, The house and eviction shows will take place on my website while Nominating, Diary room and public vote will be on BBB.

Will us viewers get the chance to vote to save when it comes to eviction night?
This series it is vote to evict.

How much points will forumates use to vote each other when it comes to nominations?
We will be doing the nominating like 2012/13 with 5 points to nominate 2 people.

On what days to nominations and evictions take place?
The series will mainly take this schedule:

Will forumates be given tasks?
Yes, and they will be so much fun.

Any hints to what the twist involves?
It will be a shocker, not even the viewers will know the true twist at the start.

More hints to the characteristics of the forumates who will enter?
Well tonight I will be revealing 2 housemates tonight so stay tuned!

Will Big Brother be the strict 2005-2006 version or the soft 2012-2014 version?
FBB will be strict and will not take rule breaking lightly

Will there be intruders at some stage?
Stay tuned…

Can @Witty Banter return as Mike Goldman once again?
I will have to ask, only if you guys want him too?

Is Mooseface a housemate?
Nope!

Was the traits and characteristics hint list for the forumates going in actually true?
Yep all true exept the last one, they have nothing really special to tell so they told me that.

Are you planning to do Eviction show segments/interviews and the 10 Big Brother questions?
Yes when a housemate is evicted I will be interviewing them!

How long will the season go for? i.e: weeks, days, ect. Are you planning on doing possible double evictions if it goes over time?
The Series will be approximately 33 days and yes there will be double evictions

How will the public vote? i.e: via pm, separate topics. Also, do they have to give reasons why? Also goes for nomination reasons..?
Public vote will be via PM, The public don't need to give reason but the housemate nomination reasons will be necessary

Could you explain how Nominations will work?
Well the nominations will be PM to me here on BBB and they will be revealed to the audience on a special show?

What if a housemate suddenly goes inactive or you lose contact with them? What will happen?
If that scenario happens then some evictions will be cancelled to keep it on the timeframe.

What will happen with the four extras you were mentioning? Will they be possible late-comers, intruders, replacement housemates(if anything happens)..?
Time will tell. (I have to keep somethings a secret)

Will there be any spin off shows like BBBOTS in the UK?
Yes there will be! It's called The Dairy Room Show. Every two days TDRS will be on and the viewers will get an inside look to what the housemates are thinking. There will be fun games and Secrets tasks that TDRS will give to the house also we will find out who nominated who on TDRS. To view TDRS you just need to message me and you will be invited into the conversation here on BBB. We even got an eye for it:
o06lxz.jpg

In 10 minutes I will be revealing 2 housemates! Who are they… you decide.[DOUBLEPOST=1436433342][/DOUBLEPOST]
They are played a Forum Big Brother before
OK thanks for the answers, I'm excited to see how vote to evict will go since I prefer it over vote to save. @Bertrendo is it alright if you give the poll limit more then 10 minutes cause people may still be voting.

So you have decided that the two housemates that will be revealed tonight are...
A Storm Survivor
"Hi my name is SepiaBird and I'm the bird who survived the storm."

A Previous BB player
"Hey I'm Huwman and I've actually competed in an online Big Brother before, it was based on the american version and was very stressful.

I thought there was a draw between storm survivor and critical player? Either way we will find out in the next few days.,

Good news, The Dairy Room Show is now ready for you guys to join! just message me and I will invite you in.

I'll be looking forward to how the 'vote to evict' strategy plays out.
Maybe next year we can do a 'vote to save' and a 'vote to evict' like in BB 06/07..? Dunno how that'll play out.
Also I don't know if this question was answered, but how many times can we individually vote for a somebody?

Back