• an American

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • a karaoke champ

• a member from MT. Druitt

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Hi guys as you where saying about one thread, I have made the decision to keep the website and separate threads as my tasks have been made to be on its own threads. The diary room is the only thing that is over here on BBB

Yeah, I doubt it too.
Yeah it just feels kinda lonely without him these days. Not many people visit the forum anymore and I can come to two conclusions that it is either the hackers fault or Big Brother not being on this year probably both.

Hi guys as you where saying about one thread, I have made the decision to keep the website and separate threads as my tasks have been made to be on its own threads. The diary room is the only thing that is over here on BBB

When will we see the website?[DOUBLEPOST=1436437097][/DOUBLEPOST]
Yeah it just feels kinda lonely without him these days. Not many people visit the forum anymore and I can come to two conclusions that it is either the hackers fault or Big Brother not being on this year.

I blame bb not being on this year.

You will see the website at 6:30pm Sunday just before the launch, and thats when the full list of housemates will be revealed.

Welcome all to Part 2 of the press event! Tonight we will reveal one more housemate also a sneak peak of the house and the website.

Back