Skip to main content

Game [Forum Big Brother 3: PowerGames] Housemate Hunt is on!

If we can get 12 housemates ASAP then we can start it soon or we have to wait till mid February!

b6d423df40f5497d8c48ccf14b27b911.0.jpg

Big Brother House Revealed
With only a week till the FBB: PowerGames launch and the most infamous house in the world has had an extreme makeover that will drive the new housemates up the walls! In my mind this seasons house is my absolute favorite, It is smaller than ever before and is design to play mind games on our housemates. The theme of the house is Yellow, Black and White. It has over 40 fake surveillance cameras set up to make the housemates feel the paranoia of someone watching. In the bedroom there is only room for 8 housemates? I can say that 10 will enter on launch night with more to follow, where are the other beds? They are outside! In this house there is no place to hide, The walls connecting the lounge to the bedroom is full height glass windows and where the bedroom connects to the bathroom also full height glass windows.

yT1GY1.png

This is my favourite Diary Roomin history! Housemates will feel on edge all the time.

JVBaK9.png

The kitchen only has a fridge in it when the housemates enter. They will need to buy other kitchen appliance with there shopping budget.

lxpBm9.png

8jJVEy.png

As I said earlier that only 9 people will fit in the bedroom... The house housemates will be sleeping in the backyard! It may be all good until it rains.

That is the house, I hope you like it. Leave your review on the house and be free to ask any questions!

1421f14880314b0e8622f5c43946cfbe.0.jpg

PowerGames has a new dark side...

MEHmnw.png

Gone is the happy, fun feel. Now Big Brother has gone EVIL! Who will be controlled by Big Brother? Find out Sunday...

What do you think of the new FBB eye?

PowerGames has a new dark side...

MEHmnw.png

Gone is the happy, fun feel. Now Big Brother has gone EVIL! Who will be controlled by Big Brother? Find out Sunday...

What do you think of the new FBB eye?

My thoughts on the eye:

Boring. :meh:

Yawning :yawn:

Sloppy :sick:

Lazy :sneaky:

Back