Skip to main content

Game [Forum Big Brother 3: PowerGames] Housemate Hunt is on!

That shows nothing really, as you are still able to pick and choose in the voting and only count the votes that are relevant to your view.

You know what, I'm controlling the votes and adding Sepia to the conversations because its my game and if you don't want to trust me well then just leave. :wink::):tongue:

You know what, I'm controlling the votes and adding Sepia to the conversations because its my game and if you don't want to trust me well then just leave. :wink::):tongue:

The reason you are objecting to is it because you are going to rig them.

Everyone sees your true colours already from the last game. Hopefully no one wants to join the game.

C'mon Bert, just to stop getting people on your arse about this thing, just outsource it to another website, therefore nobody has a reason to call you out for rigging

Serious advice here. I was on this forum around Christmas time pre-hack and it was so quiet I could take the sneaky win as an unopposed intruder by default. The January timing is terrible. If I were you, I'd resolve everything well before Christmas but not straddling the break.

Ok yeah I'll do that!

Hey whats your thoughts on the new eye and the PowerGame theme?

@BigBrotherCritic
Loving the eye! Looks great!

I agree with Witty Banter, January is Holiday time, maybe earlier of later will be your best bet. Earlier in the year would be fine with me but its dependant on others.

Theme seems good so far.

Back