Skip to main content

First to leave:

Who will be first to leave? (SUNDAY)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Maybe I should just use all my twitter votes on Joel then, I thought he would of had the gay vote locked up.... oh wait I forgot about Tyson...

Yeah I thought Joel would be majorly popular? O_O

Definitely. A bit surprising hmmm.

I might have to do some count of a sample size myself and see if I can get some statistics up. I will count 1000 of the most recent votes and see how I go.

Okay, so I counted 204 of the most recent Facebook votes. Bottom 3 from those are:

Tyson: 10 votes
Andrew: 7 votes
Laura: 5 votes

From the last 2000 facebook comments, with no allowance for any overvoting, mispelling, names hidden behind "show more", missing hashtags, or anything else:

maureen 995
chrissie 337
merv 322
barry 276
tyson 257
joel 250
lauren 150
andrew 111
leisel 109
laura 97

I love it. That's what I was saying about the voting method taking away some of the suspense though.

...I think that Lauren will go first and I think that Merv has this game won since day dot... Merv would eat Kentucky fried dogs balls if he had to so that the group get decent food to eat in my opinion... there is nothing that he wouldn't do... you've gotta love him for that surely?...Merv all the way for me!!!... Lauren is certain to go first as I said in my opinion... cheers.

You seriously counted them all? Surprised Joel has less trends than Tyson, Barry and Merv.

Hell no! I copied the page and pasted it as plain text into a spreadsheet. Then I just did a replace on each #celeb... with some other text and it tells me how many times it replaced it.

Sooner Laura goes the better, if she won't do anything why the hell did she go on the show!!

Winner could be between Maureen Merv and Chrissie.

Twitter is telling me that...

Leisel went?

Bit of a surprise if so, like I said yesterday, I would have thought a high-profile Olympian would have a bigger fanbase.

No word on that. It is a celebrity couple apparently so I guess we could all keep guessing on that one.

...I'm just hoping that it's not... **drum roll**... Bert and Patty Newton!... if it is I will gouge out my own eyes with two teaspoons rather than watch it!... please don't let it be them... that's all I ask!!!!... cheers.

...I'm just hoping that it's not... **drum roll**... Bert and Patty Newton!... if it is I will gouge out my own eyes with two teaspoons rather than watch it!... please don't let it be them... that's all I ask!!!!... cheers.

Oh wow - I would of never thought about then. Now it all makes sense.

They say well known celebrity couple - so could be I guess.

Oh wow - I would of never thought about then. Now it all makes sense.

They say well known celebrity couple - so could be I guess.

...haha!... I sure hope it isn't them lol!... I actually re-posted my theory on the 'Intruders going in on Monday' thread because everyone is contemplating upon who they will be... just extra food for thought... cheers.

Back