Skip to main content

First to leave:

Who will be first to leave? (SUNDAY)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Probably Laura, but I actually voted Lauren. The first person eliminated will most likely be someone the audience hasn't really "taken to" yet and at the moment I feel that Lauren, Andrew and even Liesel to an extent all aren't exactly grabbing the viewers attention like some of the others are. If she gets to Sunday, Laura might just scrape through the public vote.

I hope it's Laura!

I wanted to push her in that pool of blood and fish guts and hold her head under water!!!!

I hope it's Laura!

I wanted to push her in that pool of blood and fish guts and hold her head under water!!!!
Lol! I thought you are watching MKR.[DOUBLEPOST=1423132881][/DOUBLEPOST]
I hope it's Laura!

I'm actually ok with her not wanting to do the fish guts one, she hates fish. But green algae?!? Come on!!

Not quite sure about Merv either.

Him and Joel aren't looking good just by the FB votes. It will be interesting to see how this turns out.

Sorry I should have clarified. I wanted to push her in the fish guts for not standing in the algae.[DOUBLEPOST=1423133033][/DOUBLEPOST]
I know.

I'm livin' in the past man.
Lol! yeah.

Are you in South Australia?

Oh no that's right, Brisvegas.

Lauren could go, she's nice but I think she's probably contributed the least to the show so far.

Andrew will go hands down. He was given any screen time until episode 3 or 4. Yes maybe people have been rubbed the wrong way by Laura but as we say with Big Brother there is a difference between voting to save and voting to evict. No matter which style the voting falls in the same thing will happen. Big characters will get a huge amount of votes meanwhile the quieter characters will hardly score votes. Yes people would wish for Laura to go but she may have more fans then Andrew in my opinion as she has been given more camera time.

Andrew will go hands down. He was given any screen time until episode 3 or 4. Yes maybe people have been rubbed the wrong way by Laura but as we say with Big Brother there is a difference between voting to save and voting to evict. No matter which style the voting falls in the same thing will happen. Big characters will get a huge amount of votes meanwhile the quieter characters will hardly score votes. Yes people would wish for Laura to go but she may have more fans then Andrew in my opinion as she has been given more camera time.
Yep, exactly why I think Lauren is also in danger.

Laura will be alright regarding the public vote ;). Viewers are quite aware that she isn't really coping well in there and wants to see her pushed even further. Isn't this what the show is all about? :p

The person to go will probably be between Leisel, Andrew, Barry or if his abs don't get any votes maybe Tyson? :tongue:

I'm not totally convinced although you may be right.

The Daddo family are pretty well known, so he will get his share of votes regardless of screen time. It's slightly different from a civilian series.

Back