Skip to main content

First to leave:

Who will be first to leave? (SUNDAY)

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Whoever is voted out first may set the voting tone for the series in many ways. Is the weakest link the one to go first or is the strongest player?

I want anyone except Laura to go. After her pathetic effort in the Pits she needs to suffer with a week of Tucker Trials then kick her out. I'm hoping for Lauren to go for the same reason as the Theorist.

Whoever is voted out first may set the voting tone for the series in many ways. Is the weakest link the one to go first or is the strongest player?

It's usually the less interesting campmates, often the older ones, though I would assume Maureen's safe for a while. Also, does anyone know how often the vote-offs are happening? Wikipedia is saying this is going for 6 weeks?

It's usually the less interesting campmates, often the older ones, though I would assume Maureen's safe for a while. Also, does anyone know how often the vote-offs are happening? Wikipedia is saying this is going for 6 weeks?

I thought the series was only going for 3 - 4 weeks.

Hmm interesting. I expect some people to drop out soon anyway.

Laura: She's too useless...I mean why did she sign up if she doesn't even want to TRY and participate in the activities??? Look at Maureen, she's not complaining.. Also, Laura is not entertaining on TV.

Okay, let me admit...If I was a celebrity I wouldn't sign up, because I'm fucking useless and scared of insects and gross stuff. So if she's nervous and doesn't even want to TRY, then why did she sign up.

#GetThePrincessOut.

Maybe $30K (?) a week (amongst other things) speaks more loudly to Maureen than it does to Laura. Her lack of participation and grit may be nauseating, but it does provoke some kind of emotional response, rather than none... When did Andrew Daddo become mute?

Yeah, Laura is a dead weight. The rest of them are much more likeable and humble. I hope she goes because I think the rest of them have the potential to create viewer passion. I really want this show to succeed - I think Ten deserves it, they have chosen the right Celebs (other than Laura but I think she was the token "model"), the right hosts, the right crew, and I feel respected as a viewer

How does this twitter voting thing work? Can you tweet your favourite celebrity hashtag as many times as you like? If so, why do they bother to have a phoneline?

How does this twitter voting thing work? Can you tweet your favourite celebrity hashtag as many times as you like? If so, why do they bother to have a phoneline?

Each facebook and Twitter account has a limit of 20 votes.

I'm wondering how they're going to keep the viewer interest with all the stunts. You can only skirm so many times at blood, guts, cockies, stingers, bites, hairiness, slime and shite, oh and algae. Isn't that kind of like seaweed? I love seaweed!

I'd love to watch this show however I don't have the time. ;-;
However I watched like 5 minutes of it while tv surfing and this bitch was scared of green slime.

From the last 2000 facebook comments, with no allowance for any overvoting, mispelling, names hidden behind "show more", missing hashtags, or anything else:

maureen 995
chrissie 337
merv 322
barry 276
tyson 257
joel 250
lauren 150
andrew 111
leisel 109
laura 97

From the last 2000 facebook comments, with no allowance for any overvoting, mispelling, names hidden behind "show more", missing hashtags, or anything else:

maureen 995
chrissie 337
merv 322
barry 276
tyson 257
joel 250
lauren 150
andrew 111
leisel 109
laura 97

You seriously counted them all? Surprised Joel has less trends than Tyson, Barry and Merv.

Back