Votes: 137 56.1%
  • Travis

Votes: 42 17.2%
  • Ryan

Votes: 32 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Wormow

The final triple eviction before the final day - who will be evicted? (CHOOSE THREE!)

Penny first, Lina second (would rather Travis) and Priya third

I reckon it will be lina, priya not sure on the 3rd I think ryan and skye will be there until the last so it will be travis or penny for the 3rd

I think it will be an all girl eviction. Lina, Penny and either Skye/Priya. Voted Lena/Penny/Skye as I think we are about to get our 'shock' of the year just before the finale...

I can see Skye going, the tide has really turned for her and she is not getting as close as top 2 anymore. The boys are safe as houses. This next eviction really doenst matter much anyway as Travis/Ryan are the going to be the last 2 standing for this year. They came in together and will be leaving as the last pair (even though theres 3 people last night Priya/Skye will be evicted at 3rd). Ties this series (as woeful as it has been) up fitting to the "pairs" theme.

Last edited:
Travis has a lot of support on Facebook. Kinda reminds me of Tahan '13...

Nominated nearly every single week except the two weeks before Vote to Win was introduced in which she finished third. Pretty convinced Travis will get 3rd, and a fight for 1st and 2nd between Skye and Ryan.

Hoping Priya makes it to the Final 3 though. Would be superb

Back