• Priya

Votes: 137 56.1%
  • Travis

Votes: 42 17.2%
  • Ryan

Votes: 32 13.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Definately Penny and Lina, nobody will allow an intruder to win, but they will get votes from family and frends.

I think the third will be Skye. The boys are pretty safe, and I feel that Pryia has more of a fanbase than Skye. Also, Pryia is someone that all ages can relate to, where Skye has endeared herself to some viewers, but is still quite young, so is more relatable to them.

As for the boys, Travis could possibly go if one of them was to go, but unlikely.

So I'll say the triple eviction will be Penny, Lina, and Skye.

At this point I don't give a crap who wins, because I liked David, but he's out now, so yeah.

rofl ... and your avatar fits it perfectly ... I don't know whether that's you or not but I definitely get the vibe like that girl is about to stab someone :)

I actually think Penny has a good chance of sneaking through, but at who's expense I have no idea.

I actually think Penny has a good chance of sneaking through, but at who's expense I have no idea.

Wishful thinking maybe?

Penny will beat Lina. And I can conceivably see Penny beating Priya. But I have no rationale for believing she can topple Ryan, Skye or Travis.

I kinda think so too, but I can't figure who would drop out for her to make it. Would have been helpful if we'd been shown the percentages over the last weeks.

Back