Skip to main content

Final 7 - Who is your favourite housemate?

Who is your favourite housemate?

• Boog

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • Ed

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Jade

Votes: 32 13.6%
  • Madeline

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Tahan

Votes: 76 32.2%
  • Tim

Votes: 82 34.7%

• Total voters
Still Timmy boy for me!

To be honest I'd be happy with anyone left winning with the exception of Ed.

No real favourites left in the house now, chose Boog by default.

Probably Jade. She seems like a genuinely nice person.

Used to be Drew but him being into high drama/hot and cold relationships (like with Tully, and apparently his exes) is a huge turn-off.

Tim can be fun - and will probably win - but a bit too backstabby, as mentioned by someone else earlier.

Tahan is too much of a mean girl and high maintenance (with the hairdryerand fake eyelashes).

Boog is annoying.

Don't really know much about Madaline. She seems nice, but the bodybuilding thing is a bit strange.

lol I almost forgot about Ed - he is dull, dumb and is clearly using Jade.

Wow. What happened? I guess the producers must have worked in overdrive this week working hard to have more Tahan and of course make sure she got more fans. (I missed this week's episodes)

WTH I like Tahan but this playing favourites is making me not wanting her to win soon.

I picked Tim but I would be happy if Tahan won it as well. Tim for me though because I have liked him since I can remember!

Favorite HM would be Mr Clooney, the latest video shows him barking over missing Mikkayla - I dont think Mr Cloooney had behave like this over other HM's that have been evicted, felt sorry for him when Mikkayla left, since he was close to Mikkayla.. Hope the audience dont boo Mr Clooney like they boo on Mikkayla when he is evicted soon.

Tim is pretty entertaining and makes me laugh and roll my eyes (in a good way) and has put in the work to be a deserving winner. He would do something with it too probably - get offered some crazy tv gig or something....

Drew I have a soft spot for, he is cute, funny, smart, fit and can show his vulnerable side yet bring on the snarkiness when he needs to. Plus how often is a chemical engineer going to win big brother, be on big brother or even apply for big brother. What's not to like? Not sure what he would do with the win though - would he finish his degree...?

Boog - for a shock upset winner. She'd probably find some wacky media niche...

Tahan - kind od like her, she is fierce, gorgeous and competitive. Not sure about winning though.

Ed - no, nope, nah, non, nein, niemals, not, never, negative, nup....

Jade - no, bland, needs to sort out her very weird man insecurity must get married ASAP issue.

Maddie - who?

I love Jade!! I still don't understand all the love for Tahan. She's nasty. She has made fun of people's weight. She calls her own friends back home sluts and nobodies (this was confirmed by Nathan once he left the house). To me that's not being honest that is just being mean.

My two favs are both leading so I am over the moon haha

Same. They are my two favs from entertainment and consistency purposes but I do think Tim is nicer and has ultimately been the most entertaining in the show. Good luck Timmy

I love Jade!! I still don't understand all the love for Tahan. She's nasty. She has made fun of people's weight. She calls her own friends back home sluts and nobodies (this was confirmed by Nathan once he left the house). To me that's not being honest that is just being mean.

Agree. She has shown some not very nice sides hence I say I find her very entertaining and fun to watch and would like her there to the end but not to actually win it

I do like her killer confidence and independent side.

1. Queen Tahan
2. Drew
3. Tim
4. Boog
5. Maddy
6. Ed
7. Jade

i really think this poll is going to be similar to the order housemates leave.

Madeline (Next Evicted)
Ed
Boog
Drew
Jade
Tim
Tahan (Winner)

Would prefer it if Tim won. The others I'm not bothered with. As nice as Drew and Ed might be on paper, either of them winning would be the equivalent of another Jamie win, and holy hell, the thought alone is distressing. Normally I stray away from what constitutes a "worthy" winner, as that's a really malleable category to play with and we've had so many different kinds of winners, but a winner I don't appreciate is a winner who did zilch but landed in the finale with other people who were hated.

So Tim, please and thank you.

Back