Skip to main content

Final 7 - Who is your favourite housemate?

Who is your favourite housemate?

• Boog

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • Ed

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Jade

Votes: 32 13.6%
  • Madeline

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Tahan

Votes: 76 32.2%
  • Tim

Votes: 82 34.7%

• Total voters
Much to my disappointment...

So basically this entire forum wants a Tahan finale, typical...Bullys online would support a bully in the house.

She has a millionaire boyfriend on the outside casting who knows how many fucking votes for her. She'll win the whole thing. I'm calling it now. Yet another worthless and unworthy winner. BB does it to me every year - sucks me in, and spits me out. :mad:

She has a millionaire boyfriend on the outside casting who knows how many fucking votes for her. She'll win the whole thing. I'm calling it now. Yet another worthless and unworthy winner. BB does it to me every year - sucks me in, and spits me out. :mad:

Instead of being quick to jump to the conclusion that her boyfriend who is in fact NOT a millionaire isn't the reason she is still there. She has a large fan base just like estelle from last year.

Tim is still my favourite but he really needs to back up a bit and not be so cocky. It's not attractive at all.

None of them. Michael Beveridge is the BEST!
Yep, none of them. Even if Mikkayla were with them, still none (she's as bad).

I don't like Ed and Tahan much. Madeline is getting boring. Boog, Tim and Drew are on the same level - they're fine. Jade is likable but she's way into Ed.

Worst top 7 ever.

Tahan and Tim!

+1.

Yep either will be fine by me. Pity Ben didn't make the final 3.
Glad Mikk is gone. What a relief that is. Jade and Ed are likely to be both up with Maddy or even Tim for next week.

WHYYYYY are people liking Tahan? She is evil and spiteful and selfish!!!!!!

i literally have no idea. whenever i ask anyone they will not give me a straight answer, except for "she's honest", which was proven wrong when she lied about voting for nathan, and is still not enough to overlook her nastiness... i dont even care anymore but it'd be interesting to know why so many people love her, it seems even more than tim now

i literally have no idea. whenever i ask anyone they will not give me a straight answer, except for "she's honest", which was proven wrong when she lied about voting for nathan, and is still not enough to overlook her nastiness... i dont even care anymore but it'd be interesting to know why so many people love her, it seems even more than tim now

I didn't start watching it until a few weeks ago when Justyyn went in. Didn't like how Tim set him up at all and wanted Tim gone.
Grown to Like Tim and how he's looking at the bigger picture like Tahan and Ben.

Its really out of Tim and Tahan on who will outlast and outplay. The rest are playing a terrible game. They seem to simply be coasting through and as boring as hell to listen too.

Drew has jumped camp when he saw the dull crowd getting knocked out as the weeks have gone by. He may have only just started playing the game and moved to the fun group. The fun group will knock the remaining ones out of the dull camp.

Wonder if Maddy being a lawyer will see she's jumped into bed with the wrong camp and lean back towards the fun group.

Ed and Jade seem to be oblivious to what is going on and will get the chop as the weeks go by.
Maddy will outlast Ed because she's invisible to the fun crowd. She'll only go if BB puts them all up next week.

Final 4 - Tim, Tahan, Boog and Drew.
Drew could take it out but I think its more likely to be Tahan with Tim and Drew close behind.

Back