Skip to main content

Final 7 - Who is your favourite housemate?

Who is your favourite housemate?

• Boog

Votes: 11 4.7%
  • Drew

Votes: 28 11.9%
  • Ed

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Jade

Votes: 32 13.6%
  • Madeline

Votes: 2 0.8%
  • Tahan

Votes: 76 32.2%
  • Tim

Votes: 82 34.7%

• Total voters
tumblr_lnm0snirub1qafrh6.gif

Hard to say, I voted Drew though. Love Tim, and Jade is my fave girl (she desperately needs to drop the Ed fascination though), but they both have Drew in common with their couplings.

So basically this entire forum wants a Tahan finale, typical...Bullys online would support a bully in the house.

So basically this entire forum wants a Tahan finale, typical...Bullys online would support a bully in the house.

I don't want Tahan finale! I want Tim and Drew finale since I can't have Tim and Ben.

This forum used to be a Mikkayla lovers forum. I remember the obsessions around the fake eviction for getting Mikkayla there. Not sure when Tahan took over mikkayla here.

Tim has done ALL the work... from taking all the flack for being a stirrer, to entertaining the public with his antics. Come on, there only can be one winner -> TIM.
Tahan finally learned who too attach her little red wagon too, that is why she is getting a lot of the popular votes and has a real chance of winning + BB has a crush on Tahan, no doubt about it.

still TIM FOR THE WIN.

What are the characteristics that make Tahan likeable? I don't really see much I like. I think she often accuses other people of behaving in ways that she also behaves in (although I guess that's human nature). I found the whole hairdryer thing kind of annoying and she seems a bit mean. She's made a lot of fat jokes etc. Are fat jokes socially acceptable now? I've seen a lot on twitter lately too.

PS I like Tim, but I also find him kind of backstabby too lately. I'm kind of not liking anyone that much at the mo ...

Drew.

Ed and Jade piss me off, I'm indifferent towards Maddy and Boog, and I like Tim and Tahan but don't want to see either of them win (although I think one of them will).

Back