Skip to main content

Final 7: Who are your favourite three housemates remaining?

Who are your favourite three housemates remaining?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Johnson

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Reggie

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
I would vote her because she’s my favourite female housemate ever from BBAU. I would vote for her because she makes me laugh and has a great social game. I would vote for her because she’s an older single Mum who LOVES big brother just like me. I would vote for her because I know the money will benefit her and her children greatly….

Reggie won the moment she tried to get Big Brother to say doodle.

I would vote her because she’s my favourite female housemate ever from BBAU. I would vote for her because she makes me laugh and has a great social game. I would vote for her because she’s an older single Mum who LOVES big brother just like me. I would vote for her because I know the money will benefit her and her children greatly….
This.

Oh, and also, when was the last time a woman won?

I don't take notice of the sex of the winner, just as long as they deserved it & the last female didn't deserve to win.

I find it triggering that she is a self proclaimed "Aussie battler" and former owner of a fish and chips shop.

I get Pauline Hanson vibes...

I find it triggering that she is a self proclaimed "Aussie battler" and former owner of a fish and chips shop.

I get Pauline Hanson vibes...

Terri was a Pauline Hanson supporter. Notice they both have red hair.

I think the question would have been eaaier asked as to who are your least favourite housemates remaining.
Then I could answer, Tim, Aliesha, Brenton.
Then that leaves Johnson floundering in the middle, while I think I favour most Reggie, Estelle and our dumb-dumb 🥰

Last edited:
I know people are assuming a Reggie win, but would anyone here actually vote for her?
Honestly, I’m not sure the show has motivated me enough. It’s sad but true. If online and free then I guess I could conjure up the effort. The fact is I know nothing about these hms other than what production wants to show. I can only go by familiarity in the hms I already know from prior big brother

Back