Skip to main content

Final 7: Who are your favourite three housemates remaining?

Who are your favourite three housemates remaining?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Johnson

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Reggie

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
Is anyone else a bit meh to Reggie? Yeah she's a bit funny, she's a classic BB character, there's nothing to dislike about her really. Yet I ain't all, "yay Reggie!"

I'm fairly indifferent to if she's in the house or not.
Yes, yes and yes.

I only voted for two people in this poll, specifically not to add a vote towards Reggie because I also feel indifferent about it. She’s had a free ride from start to end - and if it was anyone else, we’d be complaining.

I'm going Reggie, Taras and Tim, though I think Aleisha has possibly played the best game so far and who I'm enjoying watching play the game as well.

Estelle, Reggie and Taras, and literally no one else. I don't mind Brenton actually.

Everyone else I really despise if anything.

Estelle has the best storyline, Reggie is naturally my favourite naturally and Taras is my favourite newbies.

Estelle and Dumb Dumb.

Is anyone else a bit meh to Reggie? Yeah she's a bit funny, she's a classic BB character, there's nothing to dislike about her really. Yet I ain't all, "yay Reggie!"

I'm fairly indifferent to if she's in the house or not.
Yeah I’m fairly meh when it comes to Reggie. I do like her and find her funny but I just don’t think she should win. But if she gets to final three she will blow the other two out of the water..

Yes, yes and yes.

I only voted for two people in this poll, specifically not to add a vote towards Reggie because I also feel indifferent about it. She’s had a free ride from start to end - and if it was anyone else, we’d be complaining.
Thank you! I have a feeling Tim will try to get Reggie as close to the final three as possible and when it comes down to the winner of the final challenge to pick the final three…Tim will convince them to pick Reggie…I honestly think as soon as Tim knew Reggie was going in…he probably wanted to make sure he got her to final three…probably wrong but I don’t think it’s that wild of a theory either..

I have gone with

Estelle - she has really been a great all rounder - great in challenges, uses both heart and head - Builds relationships and has strategies.
Reggie - Because she makes me laugh - she says what she is thinking and that is refreshing.
Tim - I would hate to live with him, but I have to admit that he know how to provide exactly what producers want for TV content. He is good at knowing how to play this game no matter what.

However these would not have been my overall favs to win the season, just the best of what is left.
Gabbie was my favorite newbie I would have put in my top three if she was still there.

Estelle, Reggie, and Tim. Reggie and Tim will forever be my favourite BBAU housemates. Estelle I have really grown to like this season.

Same with me.
If Gabby was still around, she may have slipped in to third place, but at this point I'm only backing Estelle & Reg.
Gabby was ok, the best of the newbies, but the OGs owned this season (which is a different thing to the elimination order, because the newbies co-ordinated their alliances better). But in terms of likeable and/or interesting, the OGs had it.

My overall top 3, if everyone was still there, would be Reggie, Tully and Estelle.
Tim would have been there at one stage, and maybe still would be if we had no knowledge of his post-filming comments.
But I do know, and don't find that kind of behaviour worth rewarding.

It has been suggested on Tim Dormers Instagram that Reggie, Taras and Johnson will be the final three.
Maybe Dumbo Terry could confirm?

Back