Skip to main content

Final 7: Who are your favourite three housemates remaining?

Who are your favourite three housemates remaining?

• Aleisha

Votes: 6 12.0%
  • Brenton

Votes: 4 8.0%
  • Estelle

Votes: 40 80.0%
  • Johnson

Votes: 5 10.0%
  • Reggie

Votes: 38 76.0%
  • Taras

Votes: 20 40.0%
  • Tim

Votes: 21 42.0%

• Total voters
It has been suggested on Tim Dormers Instagram that Reggie, Taras and Johnson will be the final three.
Maybe Dumbo Terry could confirm?
Nobody is going to confirm that! If it is true I still for the life of me can’t work out why they took Reggie to the end, she was a bigger threat to win than Tim imo.

Nobody is going to confirm that! If it is true I still for the life of me can’t work out why they took Reggie to the end, she was a bigger threat to win than Tim imo.

Because they were scared not to, as she is losing her sight & didn't want the backlash.

Because they were scared not to, as she is losing her sight & didn't want the backlash.
I know, they really needed to get Reggie out early but either way they’d lose 🤷🏻‍♀️ Must suck being in final three knowing you have no chance to win lol

Tim had been known to sacrifice his game for the "greater good"

Maybe, he would prefer the prestige of being seen to be charitable.

She won’t lose. Imo she’s started to get the winners edit. I don’t believe what SD says about production wanting a Johnson win.

Fuck who production wants. As much as they’ve pushed Johnson, he just hasn’t been appealing. Their last two captain picks Keiran and Danny didn’t win either. Acting petulant and entitled every time he’s been nominated hasn’t endeared Johnson to anyone.

Fuck who production wants. As much as they’ve pushed Johnson, he just hasn’t been appealing. Their last two captain picks Keiran and Danny didn’t win either. Acting petulant and entitled every time he’s been nominated hasn’t endeared Johnson to anyone.

They keep on & on about him being a superfan etc.

Yes I will if it’s online voting.

Can I ask why? The aussie battler thing? Sympathy? Do you enjoy her more than anyone else in the house? Or just like her more?

Purely from watching the show, I don't see where she would deserve to win for being a housemate.

Danny was never going to win on account of him being a multi-millionaire. Kieran would never get the public support to win. They literally voted a male model to win that year. I think they got the edits for entertainment value. It would be a struggle to name half a dozen of those years housemates off the top of most peoples heads.

Given Reggie is estranged from her extended family(Tasmania), she may have to rely on the purity of the people of QLD to decide the winner.

Apparently, their is an abundance of rabid, inner city Reggie fans...

Can I ask why? The aussie battler thing? Sympathy? Do you enjoy her more than anyone else in the house? Or just like her more?

Purely from watching the show, I don't see where she would deserve to win for being a housemate.

Danny was never going to win on account of him being a multi-millionaire. Kieran would never get the public support to win. They literally voted a male model to win that year. I think they got the edits for entertainment value. It would be a struggle to name half a dozen of those years housemates off the top of most peoples heads.

I wonder why they thought focusing on one personality so heavily when there’s 90 minutes to fill every episode was the way to go? Australian Survivor does the same. Even if they are chasing the casual viewers (clearly that shop has sailed now though) who they think are dumb and lack the ability to follow multiple storylines. All it’s achieved is a frustrating experience for the loyal viewers. At least the edit has been shared around a bit better this season, although it’s been at the expense of the new players.

I would vote her because she’s my favourite female housemate ever from BBAU. I would vote for her because she makes me laugh and has a great social game. I would vote for her because she’s an older single Mum who LOVES big brother just like me. I would vote for her because I know the money will benefit her and her children greatly….

Back