Skip to main content

Final 6 - Who is your favourite housemate?

Who is your favourite housemate?

• Boog

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Drew

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Ed

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Jade

Votes: 61 20.3%
  • Tahan

Votes: 80 26.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 104 34.7%

• Total voters
You "loke" Tim? Clearly that is Ed's fault as well. What is this social demographic you speak of? Given the amount of egineering students I have met who are like Drew, I would like to say, but I think you will have a very different opinion

Yeah, I noticed the typo, but liked the ambiguity, so I left it.

More the hipster bit nerdy water sign university guy than the engineering student one.

Yeah, I noticed the typo, but liked the ambiguity, so I left it.

More the hipster bit nerdy water sign university guy than the engineering student one.

tbh, I don't see Drew finishing his engineering degree, I feel it was passing phase, and he will probably be one of those people cycling uni life for 10-20 years. Peter Pan syndrome.

For some strange reason, after Mikkayla ( who was one of my favorites) left I started to think maybe Tahan is actually okay - was thinking that but was undecided. Today's show has definitely shown me what a bitch she continues to be and has been through this whole show. I want anyone to win over her. She is only there because she is good looking and her bfs help too. Being 'honest' and 'upfront' means never bitching behind peoples back but to their face.

And drew, his true colors have come out.

If anybody deserves to win it's Tim for basically making the whole show worth watching and entertaining and if for some unknown reason he isn't in the finals then it should go to Jade for being herself 100%, for being a nice, kind person, we should celebrate kind people like her. Yeah she's got a weakness - I'm so over people picking at that, get over it I'm sure one day you or someone you care about will go through something like that one day - she can't help how she feels unfortunately but at least she isn't going out of her way to hurt people and be a complete bitch and pick on others weaknesses, looks for no reason at all.

For some strange reason, after Mikkayla ( who was one of my favorites) left I started to think maybe Tahan is actually okay - was thinking that but was undecided. Today's show has definitely shown me what a bitch she continues to be and has been through this whole show. I want anyone to win over her. She is only there because she is good looking and her bfs help too. Being 'honest' and 'upfront' means never bitching behind peoples back but to their face.

If anybody deserves to win it's Tim for basically making the whole show worth watching and entertaining and if for some unknown reason he isn't in the finals then it should go to Jade for being herself 100%, for being a nice, kind person, we should celebrate kind people like her. Yeah she's got a weakness - I'm so over people picking at that, get over it I'm sure one day you or someone you care about will go through something like that one day - she can't help how she feels unfortunately but at least she isn't going out of her way to hurt people and be a complete bitch and pick on others weaknesses, looks for no reason at all.

tumblr_mbx0t67Xws1rzhv5ho1_500.gif

Only 1 winner in my eyes, and thats Tim!
I agree Drew and Tahan have also been entertaining to an extent... but both of them put together have not been nearly half as entertaining as Tim! He has made the show this year, and fully deserves the win.
It would be a real disaster if Jade wins, ew. Please don't let this happen Australia, but unfortunately I think she has a chance...
Anyway, lets wait and see...

COME ON TIMMMMY!

Absolutely spot on!! My sentiments exactly after watching the show last night.

TIM FOR THE WIN!! No question

Out of all of them Jade is my favorite. I HATE the Ed stuff and a few times where I thought she should have laughed she just ignored the humor all together and I thought that was weird. (Like when Tim asked her about her type of guy and she said muscles .. then he threw his fork and left .. it was a funny moment, but she was blank about it.) BUT she is still the nicest person in the house. She is loyal and does have a heart of gold. She isn't gossipy like the others. You are not going to see her mocking people like Tahan does. Or dumping friends out of nowhere because she "can't be bothered" or doens't like that "they are fake and dumb".

I love Tahan's strenght and that she can do this on her own. More girls should be like that. She has a lot of good qualities I think more girls should have. HOWEVER she has done some really mean things and I don't like people who dump friends the way she does. Her nasty side is awful. So not her.

Used to love Drew, but he turned into a 5th grade girl with his gossipy B***chy side. He's fine with being 2nd fiddle. Got with a girl who had a girlfriend. Just lots of bad stuff.

Tim is entertaining, but not really somebody you'd want to hang around in person ... too much lies and b.s. Likes to start fights and trouble. Too much drama.

Boog is just annoying.

Ed always has marbles in his mouth. He's not romantic or charming with Jade at all. He comes off as very dull and into himself.

So .... that is why Jade for me is the best of them all ... even though she is not perfect. Nobody is really.

The way I see it Jade has been one of the nastiest in the house

She CONSTANTLY bitched about Tahan to the Sugar sisters and Mikkayla
She said that extremely mean statement
Tahans mum referred to in nominations
She was very derogatory about Boog (said something along the lines of her being special needs )
She refers to Boog/Drew/Tim/ Tahan as immature and boring when they are far more entertaining than her

She is just as bitchy as the rest of them

What exactly did Tahan do last night that was so terrible?? Her comments about Jade? Earlier in the day, she had it confirmed by her mom that Jade DID say the thing about Tahan falling in a hole, and that her mom was so upset about it she was almost in tears. Given that, it was pretty mild.

Thankyou, best post I've read all day!

The way I see it Jade has been one of the nastiest in the house

She CONSTANTLY bitched about Tahan to the Sugar sisters and Mikkayla
She said that extremely mean statement
Tahans mum referred to in nominations
She was very derogatory about Boog (said something along the lines of her being special needs )
She refers to Boog/Drew/Tim/ Tahan as immature and boring when they are far more entertaining than her

She is just as bitchy as the rest of them

That's what you call the nastiest? First she was not CONSTANTLY bitching about Tahan. I don't remember her ever doing that except for that one statement. I bet she did talk about Tahan more than that, but it wasn't constant. 2nd the statement was after she was tired of Tahan's meanness and she took it back right away .. and Tahan's mom quoted her wrong. As for Boog .. she farted on a pillow, peed in a tub with Tim and peed on plants. They all refer to each other as boring and other things.

Can you even imagine Jade peeing on something or mocking somebody's eating in front of the entire house? Can you imagine her saying "And this is what I don't like about ______" in front of everybody? No. She talks with her friends like a normal person. She isn't trying to hurt anybody. She actually cried when she thought she didn't make Nathan feel welcome enough in the house. Tahan LAUGHED and mocked Mikk when she made Mikk feel unwelcome in the house. She's never made up a noise about Drew or fake name like "Drew-a-cheater" to mock him.

The girl has flaws, but to put her as the nastiest is just delusional.

I second that.
Would love for the jade fans to name one time that she's done/said something funny or entertaining.
I don't get it ��

Amen to that. Although im sure one of them will stumble in and post something utterly ridiculous, like when she opened her date present from DickEd, saw it was a rock and could only gush "Oh Ed, Its soooo cute" (pass the fucking bucket)

Last edited:
Tim and Tahan. Easily the two most entertaining of those left. I was really hoping young Ben would make his way through at least this far, but as usual, Australia got it WRONG.

Actually I want anyone to win besides the most boring, arrogant, self-righteous fuckwit to ever waste oxygen in the Big Brother House, that being dickEd! Ive had a gutfull of his "Delusions of normality"! The only other person I dont want to see win is Jade. What a complete and utter waste of a hot body she is!!!

Who the hell would want to be stuck in the BB house with Australias answer to Mother Superior ("Im sure you boys will get in trouble for doing that"), said in Jades most pretentious voice! Its Big Brother you fucking brain dead loser. if you cant muck around a bit in there, then when can you?? GTFO and DCB to BBAU's most BORING HM of ALL TIME!

Last edited:
That's what you call the nastiest? First she was not CONSTANTLY bitching about Tahan. I don't remember her ever doing that except for that one statement. I bet she did talk about Tahan more than that, but it wasn't constant. 2nd the statement was after she was tired of Tahan's meanness and she took it back right away .. and Tahan's mom quoted her wrong. As for Boog .. she farted on a pillow, peed in a tub with Tim and peed on plants. They all refer to each other as boring and other things.

Can you even imagine Jade peeing on something or mocking somebody's eating in front of the entire house? Can you imagine her saying "And this is what I don't like about ______" in front of everybody? No. She talks with her friends like a normal person. She isn't trying to hurt anybody. She actually cried when she thought she didn't make Nathan feel welcome enough in the house. Tahan LAUGHED and mocked Mikk when she made Mikk feel unwelcome in the house. She's never made up a noise about Drew or fake name like "Drew-a-cheater" to mock him.

The girl has flaws, but to put her as the nastiest is just delusional.

What show have you been watching ???
The sugar sisters and Jade sat around talking being nasty about Tahan constantly. You obviously a Jade obsessive fan can't see any of her negatives. I'm sure she is an extremely nice girl, I'm sure they all are but to me she has been nasty.
Tahans mother quoted her exactly ( I went back and checked ). Jade said her first impression of Boog was that she was special ( before Boog had done any of her trashy acts). I for one, the mother of a special needs child took great offence to what Jade said. She is obviously very un-educated to come out with a statement like that

This pretty much means nothing but I got a little bored today and tried to find each housemates facebook fan page to see who had the most likes etc. Tim had the most but heres the list of how many likes each housemate had, there are quite alot of fan pages so I just tried to find the one with the most likes, may not have found all of them.

TIM: 61,604 Likes
TAHAN: 52,984 Likes
ED: 17,495 Likes
DREW: 16, 415 Likes
JADE: 1, 769 Likes
BOOG: 205 Likes

They keep changing though, find it interesting as people who like the facebook pages at least 20% would actually vote to save the housemate.

This pretty much means nothing but I got a little bored today and tried to find each housemates facebook fan page to see who had the most likes etc. Tim had the most but heres the list of how many likes each housemate had, there are quite alot of fan pages so I just tried to find the one with the most likes, may not have found all of them.

TIM: 61,604 Likes
TAHAN: 52,984 Likes
ED: 17,495 Likes
DREW: 16, 415 Likes
JADE: 1, 769 Likes
BOOG: 205 Likes

They keep changing though, find it interesting as people who like the facebook pages at least 20% would actually vote to save the housemate.

Lol, it would be amazing if Jade leaves this week and Ed survives getting more votes than Drew.

Back