Skip to main content

Final 6 - Who is your favourite housemate?

Who is your favourite housemate?

• Boog

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Drew

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Ed

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Jade

Votes: 61 20.3%
  • Tahan

Votes: 80 26.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 104 34.7%

• Total voters
Jade really?

Jade will be a lost puppy when her owner gets evicted next week.

GO Tahan!!

I want Jade to win or Tim.

Jade - She has been 100% herself, she is so kind, and every girl who has been there or intruders have liked her and bonded with her- so that says a lot. She is not at all self absorbed in her looks or has judged anyone on that. She obviously has a weakness but she she has never made anyone feel like shit.

Tahan - Also a lot of intruders have gotten closer to Jade instead of Tahan - coincidence? Except Boogs of course, the girl who urinates on plants, farts on pillows etc. A lot of people thinks she speaks her mind, but I'm sorry I see her as sucking up to Tim ALL the time. She has not confronted him whenever she thought he was in the wrong, Jade has and Mikkayla was the one who did that. I think Tahan only speaks her mind on the people she sees as weak.

Ed - I didn't like him but have started to like him for a few weeks now, but sometimes I get annoyed at how he is dealing with Jades emotions!! I'm torn, he is a nice person but in an awkward situation, sometimes I can't read him.

Drew - The house has gotten to him, he is becoming really two faced, loved him at the start but ever since he got with Tully he has changed in personality.

Boogs - Liked her first day she went into the house, but I think she is trying to hard to hard to be funny. Not saying she isn't naturally funny but she is going overboard.

Tim - Even though he is kind of manipulating the game, the show would not have been the same without him. He has made the show.

So I stand by wanting Tim or Jade to win. Tim for entertainer, Jade for being a sweet heart.

Tahan, she is funny, sassy and has entertained me the whole way through this season, if not Tahan, I would like Tim to win

Jade - She has been 100% herself, she is so kind, and every girl who has been there or intruders have liked her and bonded with her- so that says a lot. She is not at all self absorbed in her looks or has judged anyone on that. She obviously has a weakness but she she has never made anyone feel like shit.

When did Sharon, Jasmine, Heidi, Justynn, Tully and Boog like or bond with Jade?

And Tahan didn't confront Tim when he took the ice cream for the 3rd time? Was she sucking up to Tim when she threw his jacket over the wall?

My favourite is Drew; he is the one I see as my avatar in the house, fight for my social demographic in the gladiatorial popularity contest.

Tim deserves it, and I do loke him, but it is intellectual, not emotional, and if I decided intellectually, it wouldn't be Drew who is my favourite. But it is because it isn't. Timmy number two.

Six is easy, and if Ed wins then I don't think I will bother coming back to Australia, because the thing I hated at school is clearly happening here, that the stupid boring footy players still, for no good reason I can see, get everything handed to them, Please Jade beat him this week, and let it be a solid thrashing; he thinks Tim can beat him, thinks Drew may be a good fight, but has always assumed that Jade will go before him. It is vindictive and rooted in ridiculous high school shit I am sure, but, man, I really wanna see someone like Ed cry the tears of ultimate sadness, as the girl he settled for canes him.

Tahan is cool, can see her at he end, but I hope she doesn't win, as I will feel it was her boyfriend etc that did it, and I have enjoyed this season so much that I want a satisfying ending. Oh, please don't let Ed Logan this...

Jade is boring, deluded, and if I was her cousin I would have just nominated Ed and questioned him in the box, pointing out the way he avoids the issue when she says she loves him, when she talks about moving to Melbourne, almost everytime they do anything except his hobby, which is bitching about Moby Tim, upon whom he has lumped every difficulty he has face in the house... Oh, hey, I guess I have been a bit Ahab myself...Hmm. Still, deadset prick, wanna see him fail. Oh, Jade... Yeah, Jade could win. I'd understand. Not my pick, but I would be happy for the win if she dumps this guy who acts like he has been in an arranged marriage kind of situation with the nice Catholic girl from next door since birth and doesn't know how to tell her.

Boogs... Hmm. Don't really care. She could win, why not? If she goes, meh.

Last edited:
[MENTION=35069]Winterbourne[/MENTION], lol at 'please don't let Ed Logan this...'

Tahan - Also a lot of intruders have gotten closer to Jade instead of Tahan - coincidence? Except Boogs of course, the girl who urinates on plants, farts on pillows etc. A lot of people thinks she speaks her mind, but I'm sorry I see her as sucking up to Tim ALL the time. She has not confronted him whenever she thought he was in the wrong, Jade has and Mikkayla was the one who did that. I think Tahan only speaks her mind on the people she sees as weak.

Ed - I didn't like him but have started to like him for a few weeks now, but sometimes I get annoyed at how he is dealing with Jades emotions!! I'm torn, he is a nice person but in an awkward situation, sometimes I can't read him.

Drew - The house has gotten to him, he is becoming really two faced, loved him at the start but ever since he got with Tully he has changed in personality.

Boogs - Liked her first day she went into the house, but I think she is trying to hard to hard to be funny. Not saying she isn't naturally funny but she is going overboard.

Tim - Even though he is kind of manipulating the game, the show would not have been the same without him. He has made the show.

So I stand by wanting Tim or Jade to win. Tim for entertainer, Jade for being a sweet heart.

Agree with this!

Out of all of them Jade is my favorite. I HATE the Ed stuff and a few times where I thought she should have laughed she just ignored the humor all together and I thought that was weird. (Like when Tim asked her about her type of guy and she said muscles .. then he threw his fork and left .. it was a funny moment, but she was blank about it.) BUT she is still the nicest person in the house. She is loyal and does have a heart of gold. She isn't gossipy like the others. You are not going to see her mocking people like Tahan does. Or dumping friends out of nowhere because she "can't be bothered" or doens't like that "they are fake and dumb".

I love Tahan's strenght and that she can do this on her own. More girls should be like that. She has a lot of good qualities I think more girls should have. HOWEVER she has done some really mean things and I don't like people who dump friends the way she does. Her nasty side is awful. So not her.

Used to love Drew, but he turned into a 5th grade girl with his gossipy B***chy side. He's fine with being 2nd fiddle. Got with a girl who had a girlfriend. Just lots of bad stuff.

Tim is entertaining, but not really somebody you'd want to hang around in person ... too much lies and b.s. Likes to start fights and trouble. Too much drama.

Boog is just annoying.

Ed always has marbles in his mouth. He's not romantic or charming with Jade at all. He comes off as very dull and into himself.

So .... that is why Jade for me is the best of them all ... even though she is not perfect. Nobody is really.

Timmy.
He is the "star of the show" and main attraction - the others are just two bit players and supporting acts.
Without him the show would have been so less entertaining this year.

Tahan - A lot of people thinks she speaks her mind, but I'm sorry I see her as sucking up to Tim ALL the time. She has not confronted him whenever she thought he was in the wrong, Jade has and Mikkayla was the one who did that. I think Tahan only speaks her mind on the people she sees as weak..

I definitely don't agree with this. Just this morning, Tahan told off Tim and Drew for making noise when she and the others were trying to sleep. She is definitely not afraid to confront Tim, as she has done it multiple times.

I definitely don't agree with this. Just this morning, Tahan told off Tim and Drew for making noise when she and the others were trying to sleep. She is definitely not afraid to confront Tim, as she has done it multiple times.

I've actually seen her suck up to him a lot too.

That wasn't really a confrontational comment ... lol she just said they were building outside..

Timmy.
He is the "star of the show" and main attraction - the others are just two bit players and supporting acts.
Without him the show would have been so less entertaining this year.

Yes! Fantastic post :D

Back