Skip to main content

Final 6 - Who is your favourite housemate?

Who is your favourite housemate?

• Boog

Votes: 15 5.0%
  • Drew

Votes: 33 11.0%
  • Ed

Votes: 7 2.3%
  • Jade

Votes: 61 20.3%
  • Tahan

Votes: 80 26.7%
  • Tim

Votes: 104 34.7%

• Total voters
And that's why I will be so disillusioned if Tahan wins.
Timmy deserves it so much more.

Oh don't even get me started on how I will feel if tahan wins....

Angry_hades.gif

Tim and Tahan.... can not understand what Jade has done to win other then throw herself at Ed.

Last edited by a moderator:
I can't wait for Tahan to win and watch idiots say the votes were rigged.

She's nice! And pretty! And we relate to her!

:rolleyes::rolleyes:

Tim's my favourite but I'd be satisfied if Tahan won. Say what you will about her nasty mouth at times, and I don't approve of that at all, I still admire her balls and her ability to hold her own in the house. We've also seen a more vulnerable side to Tahan so I'd be okay with her taking home the $250,000.

I think it will be a Tim vs Tahan final and it will be tight !!'

My favourite is Drew; he is the one I see as my avatar in the house, fight for my social demographic in the gladiatorial popularity contest.

Tim deserves it, and I do loke him, but it is intellectual, not emotional, and if I decided intellectually, it wouldn't be Drew who is my favourite. But it is because it isn't. Timmy number two.

Six is easy, and if Ed wins then I don't think I will bother coming back to Australia, because the thing I hated at school is clearly happening here, that the stupid boring footy players still, for no good reason I can see, get everything handed to them, Please Jade beat him this week, and let it be a solid thrashing; he thinks Tim can beat him, thinks Drew may be a good fight, but has always assumed that Jade will go before him. It is vindictive and rooted in ridiculous high school shit I am sure, but, man, I really wanna see someone like Ed cry the tears of ultimate sadness, as the girl he settled for canes him.

Tahan is cool, can see her at he end, but I hope she doesn't win, as I will feel it was her boyfriend etc that did it, and I have enjoyed this season so much that I want a satisfying ending. Oh, please don't let Ed Logan this...

Jade is boring, deluded, and if I was her cousin I would have just nominated Ed and questioned him in the box, pointing out the way he avoids the issue when she says she loves him, when she talks about moving to Melbourne, almost everytime they do anything except his hobby, which is bitching about Moby Tim, upon whom he has lumped every difficulty he has face in the house... Oh, hey, I guess I have been a bit Ahab myself...Hmm. Still, deadset prick, wanna see him fail. Oh, Jade... Yeah, Jade could win. I'd understand. Not my pick, but I would be happy for the win if she dumps this guy who acts like he has been in an arranged marriage kind of situation with the nice Catholic girl from next door since birth and doesn't know how to tell her.

Boogs... Hmm. Don't really care. She could win, why not? If she goes, meh.

You "loke" Tim? Clearly that is Ed's fault as well. What is this social demographic you speak of? Given the amount of egineering students I have met who are like Drew, I would like to say, but I think you will have a very different opinion

She's a strong Amazon Goddess. She never gets fazed by all the adversity. <3

Except when Jade does not get the exact number of evictions she was up for and exact number she was saved from right the second Jade's friend leaves the house, and even with all other HM's trying to divert the conversation. And for several days after

Back