Skip to main content

Final 6: Who do you want to win and why?

Queen Prisus!!!!

Seriously though, she deserves it. She's been her true self throughout the entire series, she's so genuine and sincere in everything she says. She's humble and gracious and brings logic and intellect into the house. Sure, she's not out there and she's not extroverted, but she's motherly and compassionate and always has something nice to say about someone. She genuinely deserves it and we know she'll spend the money wisely.

Her true self is a gossipy cunt

Obviously I want Priya to win. The reasons:
1. She is a woman contender
2. I always want a woman to win. Like in the last 2 seasons there's always more women in the finale but none of them won. It's about time channel 9 has one
3. BBAus is a very different yet still interesting game compared to the one we have in US. Here, a lot of players had played under the radar for most of the time and they picked up their game towards the end ultimately leading to their victory which is fine because the public has very little say on how the game course goes week by week, even none. So why bothered pleasing and entertaining the public if that would cost you the game. In Aus, where the public has the "final word" each week, I just don't think the whole "flying under the radar" strategy was supposed to be applied IF your intention was to WIN. Priya certainly is very articulate when it comes to the game so I think she should win. Your previous two winners was obviously not the type of players that was "flying under the radar" so why stops now!

If Priya does not win then I want Skye to win. Then Travis or Ryan. Not preferring both but would rather Travis over Ryan anyday.

If only Penny was the second intruder instead of Marina... where was she back then?

I had this in the "why Travis whould win thread" but here it is again. I also like Ryan well enough so if he wins good job. But for Travis...

I would be very pleased with a Travis win. Travis to me seems very affable and has a real kind energy about him. I remember reading somewhere that Jason said something like he wasnt sure how a real blokey bloke like Travis would be with him and to Jason's total shock Travis wasnt just nice in conversation but also very physically affectionate towards him and would even gun to get into bed with him every morning to greet him. Just made me think he seems a very kind and not worried what others think, he just is how he is. Remember that dance task and he was grinding over some other guy and was going wild at it not only was it hilarious, it really showed that hes just about having a good time with whoever else is up for a good time. He doesn't seem obsessed with plotting against anyone else moreso just enjoying the time he has in there. Plus he loves to take the piss out of himself and others. Thats not a bad reason to win at all, he brings a really good energy to that house IMO.

Queen Prisus!!!!

Seriously though, she deserves it. She's been her true self throughout the entire series, she's so genuine and sincere in everything she says. She's humble and gracious and brings logic and intellect into the house. Sure, she's not out there and she's not extroverted, but she's motherly and compassionate and always has something nice to say about someone. She genuinely deserves it and we know she'll spend the money wisely.

Wonders if we're watching the same show? LOL

Lina... to stick it up the other HM's for being so headstrong that they think they're the winner, to stick it up the producers and network exec's for a poorly executed program that somehow they managed to fuck up even though they had a winning format last year, and finally to stick it up the BB fans that despite how mediocre the show or HM's become they keep eating the shit up and enjoying it.

So Lina... purely for spite :angelic:

I'm not really sure who I want to win. I do know though I don't want Skye (too spoilt brat) and Ryan (too superior) to win, although I do think they could be the final two. I'm just hoping Australia saves me from this scenario :D I guess at a push I'd prefer Travis and Priya as the final two, but really anyone who's not Skye or Ryan, fine by me!

Priya. This game needs someone who plays it, everyone always refers to Big Brother as a game and so Priya is playing the game! She is allowed to and is very smart too. You are on Big Brother to win and make friends, not just make friends.
Priya is also very intelligent and compared to the other housemates that just makes me happy to see that someone is actually thinking as the days go by.
PRISUS FOR THE WIN!

Queen Prisus!!!!

Yes.

And I really like your last point. It would be very satisfying to know the money was going to be spent wisely, for once, and not pissed up in nightclubs or spent on fancy cars and gadgets, etc.

I want Ryan to win because he has conducted himself with a higher level of class throughout the season and he has done much less shit talking of the other HM than the other originals. If Lina had been there from the start and didn't get too involved with Priya I might have picked her.

Back