Skip to main content

Fight Club

How do you mean?
There was a slight suggestion at the time that Ed was alluding to career minded women or education or something different to Jade.

Telling Jade she isn't his type because girls his type are in Jade's category, only better, is cold, so cold.

There was a slight suggestion at the time that Ed was alluding to career minded women or education or something different to Jade.

Telling Jade she isn't his type because girls his type are in Jade's category, only better, is cold, so cold.

Freezing. Ed can be so horrible.

I take the dog one back then, and I'm not swapping it for a cat one either.

A cat one would be wrong for me. A cat in that context is when..... Well you know when you are stroking a cat, and you have stroked it a thousand times before with no problems, but this time the cat turns around and bites you or scratches you? You think to yourself what you did wrong. It could have been nothing. It could have been minor. Whatever it was, it was major to that cat. That is what I meant when I said cat.

I saw the strangest thing today. There is a co-ed inter-corporate soccer league at lunchtime and a young-ish woman didn't like a (fair) challenge by a guy so she walked behind him and smeared her boobs all over his back...in front of everyone. They didn't know each other...she went berko, boobs first.

There were gasps and WTFs from the crowd.
Maybe Ed should have given her one of his cards. The ones he's still hiding.

I'll turn this Fight Club into a self help session.

Allocate on a sliding scale, on the left is 'Conversion to Christianity', on the right is 'Yur a Dud boyfriend'. If the girl voluntarily gives the guy the book 'Chicken Soup for the Soul', where do you place your pointer, percentage wise?

Maybe Ed should have given her one of his cards. The ones he's still hiding.
October-8136.jpg

A cat one would be wrong for me. A cat in that context is when..... Well you know when you are stroking a cat, and you have stroked it a thousand times before with no problems, but this time the cat turns around and bites you or scratches you? You think to yourself what you did wrong. It could have been nothing. It could have been minor. Whatever it was, it was major to that cat. That is what I meant when I said cat.
1000 is a lot of strokes with a few coulds thrown in.
I'll turn this Fight Club into a self help session.

Allocate on a sliding scale, on the left is 'Conversion to Christianity', on the right is 'Yur a Dud boyfriend'. If the girl voluntarily gives the guy the book 'Chicken Soup for the Soul', where do you place your pointer, percentage wise?
What do you mean?

In the absense of Big Brother this year, I'm going to watch repeats of the best reality show ever, Paradise Hotel. It has some of the best real emotion, genuine laughs, stupidest plot twists and melodrama in the history of TV.
This is the best guilty pleasure crappola reality TV ever made. I realise my opinion is worth squat in here, but give it a go....you will not be unentertained!

In the absense of Big Brother this year, I'm going to watch repeats of the best reality show ever, Paradise Hotel. It has some of the best real emotion, genuine laughs, stupidest plot twists and melodrama in the history of TV.
This is the best guilty pleasure crappola reality TV ever made. I realise my opinion is worth squat in here, but give it a go....you will not be unentertained!

Forget the housewives crap, this is the epitome of trash reality tv.

I still distinctly remember suffering from fits of laughter so bad from all the silly shenanigans the 'contestants' got up to that it made my tummy ache.

Dayumn what happened to reality tv?

What did we do to deserve inoffensive patronising contrived rubbish like Master Chef, the block and other cooking, reno, karaoke generic pap that is mindnumbingly dull in its predictability and insulting to one's intelligence at the same time?

What did we do to deserve inoffensive patronising contrived rubbish like Master Chef, the block and other cooking, reno, karaoke generic pap that is mindnumbingly dull in its predictability and insulting to one's intelligence at the same time?
We solidly helped to f*** Australian FTA TV with our viewing choices, while it looks like the ABC is doing a good job of effing itself at the moment.

Look who it is. @Connoisseur with his red pipe, and his fancy city ideas trying to tell us common folk how things should be.
With your witty repartee I find it hard to believe you suffer from social phobias rb. lol

Hardly trying to convincing anyone into my way of thinking just merely expressing my opinion in regards to the encompassing theme of this forum. Isn't that what boards were intended for after all?

With your witty repartee I find it hard to believe you suffer from social phobias rb. lol

Hardly trying to convincing anyone into my way of thinking just merely expressing my opinion in regards to the encompassing theme of this forum. Isn't that what boards were intended for after all?

I do suffer from social phobias. I have no friends. But I do know you will probably never believe me.

I dunno you're pretty quick on the smart arse retorts to be as 'timid' as you profess to be. :p But what does it matter whether I (or other random posters on the interwebz) believe you anyway. *shrugs*

I dunno you're pretty quick on the smart arse retorts to be as 'timid' as you profess to be. :p But what does it matter whether I (or other random posters on the interwebz) believe you anyway. *shrugs*

I have always been a bit of a smart arse, but I learnt that people didn't appreciate that so I toned it down. Although I think you can still be shy and have the occasional quick witted remark.

There's a time and a place to fight about Tully. The place is here, the time is 1986, but nowish will do, so without further ado....

Tully taught Lisa everything she knows about sideboobage. I think it's a Western Sydney colours deal.

Reactions: kxk
Back