Skip to main content

Fight Club

If you insist, hole in the air.

Yes! Insult me! Call me a stupid sack of feather dusters. A piece of rotten chewing gum found on the foot of a murdered homeless man. A bag of insecure bones who everybody laughs at. A waste of space. Freak. A retarded dog loyal to a cat. A joke of a dirtbag dunderhead. Unimaginative clod with bricks for brains. Pointless peanut prick. Wishy washy wanker.

And this if for @delcan. I couldn't find any saluting fingers.
images

Yes! Insult me! Call me a stupid sack of feather dusters. A piece of rotten chewing gum found on the foot of a murdered homeless man. A bag of insecure bones who everybody laughs at. A waste of space. Freak. A retarded dog loyal to a cat. A joke of a dirtbag dunderhead. Unimaginative clod with bricks for brains. Pointless peanut prick. Wishy washy wanker.
You are not good enough to be the mold on yogurt; the innards of squashed caterpillars, the slimy soap-filled hairs hanging from the bathroom plug; the minutest bit of dog shit lodged in the tread of a runner; the dag hanging from a sheep's arse; an S bend dweller; nor the aroma of public toilet. Face it Reepbot, the only thing you are good for is existing in a vacuum of nothing.

How did I do?

Last edited by a moderator:
You are not good enough to be the mould on yogurt; the innards of squashed caterpillars, the slimy soap-filled hairs hanging from the bathroom plug; the minutest bit of dog shit lodged in the tread of a runner; the dag hanging from a sheep's arse; an S bend dweller; nor the aroma of public toilet. Face it Reepbot, the only thing you are good for is existing in a vacuum of nothing.

How did I do?

:cry::cry::frown::frown:

Is this some freaky S&M kinkiness going on?[DOUBLEPOST=1435326243][/DOUBLEPOST]
Searching for his chocolate milk?
I would have an intervention on Ray's fingernail collection. As for chocolate milk, didn't he lactate it?

Is this some freaky S&M kinkiness going on?[DOUBLEPOST=1435326243][/DOUBLEPOST]
I would have an intervention on Ray's fingernail collection. As for chocolate milk, didn't he lactate it?

No kinky stuff. I think the dog insult would hit home the hardest.

I saw the strangest thing today. There is a co-ed inter-corporate soccer league at lunchtime and a young-ish woman didn't like a (fair) challenge by a guy so she walked behind him and smeared her boobs all over his back...in front of everyone. They didn't know each other...she went berko, boobs first.

There were gasps and WTFs from the crowd.

Back