Skip to main content

Fight Club

Tully is someone who has gone through a lot and I just feel that she is being unfairly attacked by anonymous keyboard warriors. I just feel for her. After all, Tully is a human who deserves to be treated with respect.

Tully is someone who has gone through a lot and I just feel that she is being unfairly attacked by anonymous keyboard warriors. I just feel for her. After all, Tully is a human who deserves to be treated with respect.
Tully needs a body language coach. I think the best word to describe her expression is 'goading'.

the-big-bang-theory-sheldon-smile-1.gif

Proof that Tully taught Lisa to sideboob.

_77399391_tindafella-screengrabfixed.jpg

Last edited:
Likening her to Jesus is such a Tully thing to say. As is talking in the third person about herself. So Tully.

I guess. But it depends on how much importance you place on Jesus. Like did Jesus really exist and was he really the son of god? And if he did come back, re-incarnated as Tully or not, what would he think of the way that religion is used as a mask for evil?

I guess. But it depends on how much importance you place on Jesus. Like did Jesus really exist and was he really the son of god? And if he did come back, re-incarnated as Tully or not, what would he think of the way that religion is used as a mask for evil?
I think he'd know the difference between Jurassic Park and World.

There's a time and a place to fight about Tully. The place is here, the time is 1986, but nowish will do, so without further ado....

Tully taught Lisa everything she knows about sideboobage. I think it's a Western Sydney colours deal.
In that case we'd be fighting about Tully who wasn't even considered being conceived in 1986. Sideboobage is unflattering on everyone. The whole down the side of the torse is a real nothing area to look at.

In that case we'd be fighting about Tully who wasn't even considered being conceived in 1986. Sideboobage is unflattering on everyone. The whole down the side of the torse is a real nothing area to look at.
and once again she's made the trashy Daily Mail for sideboob notability ... *sigh*

Busty Big Brother star Tully Smyth narrowly avoids a wardrobe malfunction as she takes the plunge in a VERY low cut black dress

Last month former Big Brother Australia contestant Lisa Clark flashed some major sideboob on the red carpet at the Sydney Film Festival.

But this time it was BB alumni Tully Smyth to have her time in the spotlight, and she certainly grabbed it by donning a VERY low-cut little black dress.

The 27-year-old narrowly avoided a wardrobe malfunction as she as she posed for the cameras at the Save the Children Australia Christmas in July dinner in Melbourne.

2A2EB17D00000578-0-image-a-22_1435877875688.jpg

won't bother with the rest of it - it dredges up Drew, Tahlia ... quotes her (from last year!) on being able to be friends with exes and attending the opening of H&M with Drew (which was over a year ago!!)

do people actually pay money to subscribe to the likes of the Daily Mail? or is it just totally free online and that's the excuse for the crappy content and lack of basic editing?

personally think that she would look a lot better in that dress without the revealing neckline ... why dont young people get that you don't have to flash everything you've got to look sexy?

love the shoes though :)

personally think that she would look a lot better in that dress without the revealing neckline ... why dont young people get that you don't have to flash everything you've got to look sexy?

I agree. The shoes are divine. Tully sure has great taste. A very knowledgeable young person indeed.

I don't like the shoes but I do like the dress, more so if there wasn't so much décolletage. No, décolletage is too nice a word to use, boobage will do. Why doesn't everyone of any age get that less is more and I'm not meaning less clothing.

Back