Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2022

Farmer Beardy's ladies are eating heat up meals? Can't any of them cook something edible? Cooking for me is more important than running around sheep and cattle! Anyone can do that...well, almost.

I think it was youfoodz, probably a tie-in with the sponsor.
But yes, it didn't look appetising at all, and I doubt farmers ever eat that crap.
Not any farmer that I know of anyway. Firstly, not big enough and secondly, yep it's crap! Meat and three veg please! With maybe a bit of gravy on the side. Followed by golden syrup dumplings with ice cream or jam roly poly with custard. Haha!

Not any farmer that I know of anyway. Firstly, not big enough and secondly, yep it's crap! Meat and three veg please! With maybe a bit of gravy on the side. Followed by golden syrup dumplings with ice cream or jam roly poly with custard. Haha!
I just googled jam roly poly as I've never heard of that before.
We just call it a jam roll here. There's a chocolate one too (with cream instead of jam), and yes they are delicious.
Never tried one with custard before but that sounds nicely indulgent.

I just googled jam roly poly as I've never heard of that before.
We just call it a jam roll here. There's a chocolate one too (with cream instead of jam), and yes they are delicious.
Never tried one with custard before but that sounds nicely indulgent.
We have those too but what I mean by jam roly poly is a dessert made from pastry, spread with jam, rolled up and baked in milk. That's the way my Mum and m-i-l used to make it anyway but I notice when you Google it there are many different recipes these days.

I was thinking more in line of Meglos's rolls.
We had as kids the spong/jam rolls, or the chocolate sponge/cream rolls.
I liked the Cadbury minirolls covered in chocolate šŸ˜Š

Oooh, I think Tess just blew it with Harry's mum, saying their relationship would have to be long distance until she completed her masters degree.
I kept falling asleep last night. I saw more adverts than program!

Leish. Happy about that too, unlike whatshername, the late contender - he he! She thought she had it in a bag!

So, I wonder which farmer bails out? Unless that's a red herring to draw us in!

Paige has already played her cards and said there's only one of the guys she wants to pash.

So my guess is he'll hesitate and say "I dunno if I'm feelin' ya" she'll throw another tanty.

And even Sam Armytage can't rig it a third time.

Oooh, I think Tess just blew it with Harry's mum, saying their relationship would have to be long distance until she completed her masters degree.
I kept falling asleep last night. I saw more adverts than program!
I'm finding it very difficult to keep focused while watching...my mind wanders all over the place. I will, however, endure! Haha!

If I was going to be in that situation in a bath. I'd want it in 5 star hotel, with French champagne fluffy white bathrobes and slippers to get out to !
Not too much to ask for, eh šŸ¤­

Back