Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2022

If I was going to be in that situation in a bath. I'd want it in 5 star hotel, with French champagne fluffy white bathrobes and slippers to get out to !
Not too much to ask for, eh 🤭
Haha! We're not staying at that "hotel" Feb are we? 0 star hotel is what it was! A f**king old bath stuck in a paddock? C'mon you can do better than that!

Last edited:
Agreed, a rusty old bath in the middle of a paddock surrounded by cameramen can't be many people's idea of a romantic date.
But then I find the idea of sharing bathwater icky in itself.
Never thought about the water situation.
Water saving , yes, one tick!
Though are they still on drought 🤔

tbh...so do I. My bath is a solo experience...only accompanied by a glass of wine and some candles.
We did the bath experience together in our early days together.
It's alright if you get the good end, but the end with the taps in your back and the plug up your bum, not the best.
Then there's the tangle of legs with feet on each others shoulders 😅

That's pretty tough for the girls on Beardy Farmers farm.
Sad for Beardy about his team.
Awful for him it gave him health issues .
Where does this leave the girls? Run? Wait? Try again later?

We did the bath experience together in our early days together.
It's alright if you get the good end, but the end with the taps in your back and the plug up your bum, not the best.
Then there's the tangle of legs with feet on each others shoulders 😅
Our bath is a two person bath and the plug is in the middle and the taps are on one corner so both people can be quite comfortable...I still prefer the solo experience though! Haha! Greedy?

Beardy Benjamin must be a sensitive soul if the death of his grandmother actually caused him to break down himself.
Hopefully when he was ready to pick up the pieces, the ladies were still available.
We need an update on A Current Affair!

Sorry but I find Paige slightly stand-offish and don't have much sympathy for her.
She has a habit of para-phrasing what people say to make it fit what she thinks they are saying ("You said I'm not enough for you. Well not in those words...")
The problem with "I deserve better" is you will never find someone who loves you as much as you love yourself.

I just googled jam roly poly as I've never heard of that before.
We just call it a jam roll here. There's a chocolate one too (with cream instead of jam), and yes they are delicious.
Never tried one with custard before but that sounds nicely indulgent.
Are we talking about cakes like these?

Oooh, I think Tess just blew it with Harry's mum, saying their relationship would have to be long distance until she completed her masters degree.
I kept falling asleep last night. I saw more adverts than program!
I keep up w/the series only by reading youse guyse
MAFs UK is my guiltiest pleasure (waiting to binge on House of Dragons)
Had to watch BBUSA finale as well as Survivor/Amazing Race USA.
Thanks for all the pithy/witty analyses (& food comments lol)
You're a time saver as well as my favourite website Cheers!

Last edited:
Paige has already played her cards and said there's only one of the guys she wants to pash.

So my guess is he'll hesitate and say "I dunno if I'm feelin' ya" she'll throw another tanty.

And even Sam Armytage can't rig it a third time.
Ozzie slang...does pash mean something more than 3rd base? (oral sex?)
tanty...tantrum?
rig??? lol

OMG yes! I want all of those.
I can bake & cook....let's have a virtual pot luck lol
Everyone contribute a favourite family savory, sweet & maybe an appetizer
Either something keeping w/ones family ethnicity/culture or perhaps to reflect where one lives?
Or just a fave thing if it was one's last meal?
we could even do an imaginary table of 12
Whom (living, dead or imaginary) would one invite.
Youse guyse are so much fun at 5 am my time lol

I can bake & cook....let's have a virtual pot luck lol
Everyone contribute a favourite family savory, sweet & maybe an appetizer
Either something keeping w/ones family ethnicity/culture or perhaps to reflect where one lives?
Or just a fave thing if it was one's last meal?
we could even do an imaginary table of 12
Whom (living, dead or imaginary) would one invite.
Youse guyse are so much fun at 5 am my time lol
Haha, I can't cook, only eat.
I love seafood (but not shellfish), Chinese food, pasta.
And cakes. Every type of cake.

Pash is just kiss, ie. teenagers pash at school
tanty is tantrum
rig = a good body
rig as in he or she is really fit? lolololol
I'm still unclear what tuning means...I thought it was like grooming (which is soooooo creeeepy as in pedophiles)
thanks for the translation, there shall be many more questions if you don't mind Cheers!

rig as in he or she is really fit? lolololol
I'm still unclear what tuning means...I thought it was like grooming (which is soooooo creeeepy as in pedophiles)
thanks for the translation, there shall be many more questions if you don't mind Cheers!
Yes, as in "he/she has a good rig".
It's a bit bogan imo. It's not insulting but it's not that attractive either.
I don't think guys mind someone saying "he has a good rig", but a guy saying it about a girl ("she has a good rig") pretty much means "she has good tits", so it's not the most respectful compliment.

I don't know tuning.

Back