Skip to main content

Farmer Wants A Wife 2022

Yes, as in "he/she has a good rig".
It's a bit bogan imo. It's not insulting but it's not that attractive either.
I don't think guys mind someone saying "he has a good rig", but a guy saying it about a girl ("she has a good rig") pretty much means "she has good tits", so it's not the most respectful compliment.

I don't know tuning.
Maybe I mis remembered the word, it came up during BB Au 2 years ago when I first found this website.
Yea, compliments (cough) men talking about women, women talkng about men (straight)
as well as their homosexual counterparts have slight differences
England, the US & Oz common language but so many variations lol

Haha, I can't cook, only eat.
I love seafood (but not shellfish), Chinese food, pasta.
And cakes. Every type of cake.
dude (actually are you a guy? lol)
this is a virtual pot luck, who said anything about cooking hahahahah
why not shellfish?
Love this clip of Bake Off winner talking about her majesty's birthday cake

Are we talking about cakes like these?
They all look and sound delicious but that is not what I mean by jam roly poly. It's a really old rustic dessert...it is made with pastry and just spread with jam and baked in milk (or water) and then served with custard. Sounds terrible but it tastes divine.

Beardy Benjamin must be a sensitive soul if the death of his grandmother actually caused him to break down himself.
Hopefully when he was ready to pick up the pieces, the ladies were still available.
We need an update on A Current Affair!

Sorry but I find Paige slightly stand-offish and don't have much sympathy for her.
She has a habit of para-phrasing what people say to make it fit what she thinks they are saying ("You said I'm not enough for you. Well not in those words...")
The problem with "I deserve better" is you will never find someone who loves you as much as you love yourself.
Same! I can't like her at all!

dude (actually are you a guy? lol)
this is a virtual pot luck, who said anything about cooking hahahahah
why not shellfish?
Love this clip of Bake Off winner talking about her majesty's birthday cake
Yes I'm a guy.
Shellfish like oysters, clams, scallops I'm not a fan of.

Sorry but I find Paige slightly stand-offish and don't have much sympathy for her.
She has a habit of para-phrasing what people say to make it fit what she thinks they are saying ("You said I'm not enough for you. Well not in those words...")
The problem with "I deserve better" is you will never find someone who loves you as much as you love yourself.
She is very stand offish. I think she'd be hard work!
That speech to Cody was embarrassing. I think he dodged a bullet there!
She's marked to be on her own. At least she admitted she found herself - or words to that effect,

I don't watch it but read about what happens sometimes.

Could Paige be gay & not come out yet.

Yeah, I think all the farmers are there for the right reasons.
Not so sure about some of the ladies or the blokes who just went home, who thought they were on Farmer Wants a Friend.
haha Now that I know you are a dude (& I'm a dudette)
I shalll look at your posts w/a more humourous eye....
Farmer wants a friend...w or w/out benefits LOLOLOLOL

Yes I'm a guy.
Shellfish like oysters, clams, scallops I'm not a fan of.
Oysters on the half shell are meant to be an aphrodisiac, love clam chowder (both red & white), scallops mmmmm lol
What about crab or lobster?
I'm a woman lol

They all look and sound delicious but that is not what I mean by jam roly poly. It's a really old rustic dessert...it is made with pastry and just spread with jam and baked in milk (or water) and then served with custard. Sounds terrible but it tastes divine.
like this?

Maybe it was just the editing but I didn't really understand why Paige was seemingly more mad at Ayden than Cody? Like Ayden's been the one more interested from the start.

Very sad to see farmer Benjamin have to leave, he was very different from the usual archetype on this show and was fun to watch.

Feel like the long distance might end up killing some of these relationships. Can't see Tess or Leish moving for yonks even if they get picked.

Back