Skip to main content

Eviction Odds for Oct 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
jade is stronger than she knows. she lacks confidence.

Yeah, that's a better way to put it. She doesn't believe she's strong at all.

Drew and Jade are great together but also separate. Tully has brought Drew down and Ed is only slightly bringing Jade down IMO because although she likes him, she doesn't spend all her time around him. She's still being herself. Tully seemed to drain Drew of his own personality.

I hope they become friends again, seeing them muck around on occasion was nice :)

I really think Jade would just save Ed. She's obsessed with him, which is a shame, because I quite like her without him. Hopefully he leaves this week and we get to see Jade more as her own person again.

The odds on sportsbet:

Ben 1.90 Tim 2.75 Drew 7.00
Ed 15.00 Jade 17.00 Tahan 19.00
Justynn 21.00 Mikkayla 26.00 Nathan 26.00
Katie & Lucy 41.00 Any Other (Not Listed) 81.00

The odds on sportsbet:

Ben 1.90 Tim 2.75 Drew 7.00
Ed 15.00 Jade 17.00 Tahan 19.00
Justynn 21.00 Mikkayla 26.00 Nathan 26.00
Katie & Lucy 41.00 Any Other (Not Listed) 81.00

For a moment I thought these were the odds for the upcoming eviction. I nearly had a heart attack.

Might put some money on drew, he seems like he could be forgottem. However the next eviction is going to be really interesting because people won't be getting strategic votes to vote off other people, and it will basically show where each housemate stands.

Would someone care to explain why they like Jade and Drew? I have nothing against either of them, but I don't see either of them having anything that would make people vote for them. Both of them have basically been door mats for there other halves, maybe its the sympathy votes?

There was something special about Jade and Drew which stemmed of course from their week one task. Imagine the show psychologists sitting down to plan this task. They would have wanted it to be good... to work..... isn't it interesting that of all the males.... they didn't choose Ed to be the groom! I think they saw a potential between Drew and Jade there was something magical about them over the course of that week and even the week after. They do have one huge thing in common still.... they have appalling taste in love interests !!!

I can't see it getting back to the way it was for them BUT if they remain in the house for several more weeks ( a massive aid to this is Mr. boring arse Ed gone next week) I think their bond would get stronger and their alliance deepen with both their achilles heels gone from the house. Regardless.......Its Tim for the win anyway for me... but I would like to see Drew and Jade remain for some weeks yet and re-ignite the friendship.

jade is stronger than she knows. she lacks confidence.

I think the fact she lacks confidence is one of her best traits too. It's subjective but I think it's safe to assume she an attractive person and honestly on first blush I would expect her to be fairly arrogant and self-entitled, but the fact she's clearly aware she's attractive yet doesn't put much stock in it speaks pretty highly of her.

Liking her probably depends on how much you absolutely need people around you to be confident as well; my usual thinking is if they're not my lawyer I really don't mind. Some of my most interesting friends are neurotic, self-doubting people. But then I also think my face looks like the back end of a shovel so maybe we just look for people that reflect ourselves.

Now that Tully has Gone, If Drew can Prove he's entertaining and interesting, i think he's got a pretty good chance of Winning. He'll just struggle to be part of the story line now that there isnt the love story.

I think the fact she lacks confidence is one of her best traits too. It's subjective but I think it's safe to assume she an attractive person and honestly on first blush I would expect her to be fairly arrogant and self-entitled, but the fact she's clearly aware she's attractive yet doesn't put much stock in it speaks pretty highly of her.

Liking her probably depends on how much you absolutely need people around you to be confident as well; my usual thinking is if they're not my lawyer I really don't mind. Some of my most interesting friends are neurotic, self-doubting people. But then I also think my face looks like the back end of a shovel so maybe we just look for people that reflect ourselves.
Agree completely! It makes hers so much more relatable and I like how she isn't afraid to show it!

Im sorry I have asked this a couple of times, does anyone know how can they be taking bets when the final 6 have not been announced yet?

Would someone care to explain why they like Jade and Drew? I have nothing against either of them, but I don't see either of them having anything that would make people vote for them. Both of them have basically been door mats for there other halves, maybe its the sympathy votes?
Only if you explain why anyone would save Mikkayla? Theres plenty of reasons to like Jade, or Drew. Maybe have a bit of a think.

Im sorry I have asked this a couple of times, does anyone know how can they be taking bets when the final 6 have not been announced yet?

How does that matter? If you bet that someone will be evicted and they get saved, you lose your money.

How does that matter? If you bet that someone will be evicted and they get saved, you lose your money.

My limited understanding with betting odds is they normally have not started until after Thursday night I could be wrong, but they makes no sense to me. You bet on someone and they get saved you lose your money? Ok this is the reason Im not a gambler.

Now that Tully has Gone, If Drew can Prove he's entertaining and interesting, i think he's got a pretty good chance of Winning. He'll just struggle to be part of the story line now that there isnt the love story.

I certainly hope he snaps out of his mopey mood soon or I can't see it happening unfortunately.

^Weren't they wrong about Matt going?

Anyway, I hope Katie/Lucy scrape through despite the betting odds, and we see Ed go!

^Weren't they wrong about Matt going?

Anyway, I hope Katie/Lucy scrape through despite the betting odds, and we see Ed go!

Yes, said Ed would go and instead Matt did.

I would totally love for Ed to go, but if for whatever reason he doesn't I'd like the sisters to.

Do people think Mikkayla has much support? As I've looked on Facebook and even though the eviction is a bit further away this time I'm not seeing much support for Mikkayla. Gonna be horrible if she goes before the sisters and Ed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back