Ben 1.80
Tim 2.80
Drew 8.00
Jade 12.00
Mikkayla 13.00
Ed 14.00
Tahan 17.00
K&L 41.00

Wow, Mikkayla's odds are shorter than I expected. I'm almost tempted to throw some money on Drew or Jade as the odds are now because I think both are an (outside) chance of going.

I want Ed gone.

I was surprised at the pops he got from the crowd last night until I realised it was just a wild super excited crowd.

It'll be interesting to see who actually does go next week.

I think it might be between Ed & the sisters, but it could end up with someone forgotten about/thought safe like Jade or Tahan.

I really think Ed will stay until roughly the final six or so. Especially now Matt and Caleb has gone he won't share the votes anymore and his good looks will get him through for a few more weeks. I think anyone who wants him gone may be hoping in vein.

I'm confident it will be Mikkayla or The Sisters this week.

I don't think Drew's as safe as that. I think it's still most likely to be Ed or the sisters, but I wouldn't put Drew at third safest.

I want the fake twins or Mikkayla to leave. Tahan has her own voters who will stick by her. Tim and Ben will get the majority votes. Drew will have his fans. Ed has his own voters. People like Mikkayla, and the sisters are in trouble because Jade will take many of their votes.

I want the fake twins or Mikkayla to leave. Tahan has her own voters who will stick by her. Tim and Ben will get the majority votes. Drew will have his fans. Ed has his own voters. People like Mikkayla, and the sisters are in trouble because Jade will take many of their votes.

Why does everyone seem to think that Mikkayla, Jade and the Sisters share the same fans? Is it just because they're friends? I'd vote to save Mikkayla and Jade but not the sisters. They're sweet girls but they don't really add anything.

I think that is the point the poster was making. You are splitting your votes between two people.

Mikkayla or the Sugar Sisters may not have a large enough fanbase on their own. Tim and Bens have been established. Ed, Tahan, and Jades have been growing. Mikkaylas has been shrinking. Drew is an unknown factor but I would guess he may get some of Tullys fans and some of his own.
The Sugar Sisters may have enough but last weeks I suspect their numbers had help in the get Tully out campaign.

I could be totally wrong but I also think it will be Mikkayla or the Sugar Sisters if they don't save themselves.

I'm ready for Ed to go

I hear ya !!! Its ALL down to showndown now. I also think the master manipulator Tim has to win showdown again because without a doubt, Ed is next on his hit list. If he wins he will take whoever he considers the weakest off the bench, Mikk or K&L, which would split the hunk vote between Drew and Ed, and he will be banking on Drew being the more popular.

if Ed wins... would he feel FORCED to take Jade off the bench or it would look awful, even though he really wants to take Tahan off.

Would Drew save Jade if only to try to re-ignite the old alliance and make it work in his favour for the following week.

Now if Jade won...... it would be very very interesting to see who she would take off. Would she think strategically ... and leave Ed on the bench.. he threw her to the wolves only a few weeks ago, so she could do it without guilt and tell him she knows he is going no where. I think she could well save the sisters if she won.

Oh its going to be a good one this week !

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back