Skip to main content

Eviction Odds for Oct 2nd

Status
Not open for further replies.
If I was able to choose, I'd pick Ed to go. I just think he's smug and doesn't live up to his word.

He's likely to be safe from eviction, but I hope his percentage is still quite low. I don't want him coasting to the finals.

If I was able to choose, I'd pick Ed to go. I just think he's smug and doesn't live up to his word.

He's likely to be safe from eviction, but I hope his percentage is still quite low. I don't want him coasting to the finals.

Yeah, my order of preferred housemates to go tonight would be:

Ed
Katie&Lucy
Drew
Mikkayla
Jade
Tim

It's not going to happen though unfortunately. I think Ed will coast through this one.

Yeah, my order of preferred housemates to go tonight would be:

Ed
Katie&Lucy
Drew
Mikkayla
Jade
Tim

It's not going to happen though unfortunately. I think Ed will coast through this one.

Ed - I'm interested in what he can offer to the game if he actually does something! His relationship with Drew, Tim and Tahan are interesting. I'm sick of his crap with Jade though. I do dislike him, so that's the main reason why I'd want him gone.

Isn't it one of the Sugar sisters birthday tomorrow?? There is a good reason to vote to keep them in.
I think even they are getting a little tired of Mikkayla and her bitching.
Could be a memorable night for Tahan.

Isn't it one of the Sugar sisters birthday tomorrow?? There is a good reason to vote to keep them in.
I think even they are getting a little tired of Mikkayla and her bitching.
Could be a memorable night for Tahan.
nope...still can't think of a good reason to vote to keep them in

nope...still can't think of a good reason to vote to keep them in

Personally, I think it's a good reason to vote for the Sisters if your aim is to get someone else out. Though in all honesty, they're not very interesting. However, they do make up the girl posse with Jade and Mikkayla. Strategically, it would help people like Tahan if they went.

Well I do hope people didnt spend too much keeping the Sugar Sisters in! :) Or betting on Mikkayla to leave! They sure got it wrong this time..... :eek:

Second time the odds are wrong!

I do think, however, that a lot of the votes came in last night and today.

Not often you see someone $1.20, must have been a huge swing in votes the past day. The lack of sceentime really killed the sisters.

CONGRATULATIONS TO THOSE THAT BET CORRECTLY WITH THERE HEAD.

ITS TIME TO GO SUGAR SISTERS.

That is all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back