Not open for further replies.
Centrebet/Sportingbet Odds When Betting Closed

Mikkayla 1.20
Sisters 3.50
Ed 8.00
Drew 11.00
Jade 14.00
Tim 21.00

I think the sister will get Ben's grannie vote. Awww aren't they nice.

Mikkayla 1.20
Sisters 3.50
Ed 8.00
Drew 11.00
Jade 14.00
Tim 21.00

just goes to show who really controls which housemates stay and which get evicted.
Mikkayla has gone from a $5 chance to $1.20 on the back of a bad edit this week.

granted its not hard to make her look bad but you get my point.

*im assuming that these odds are an accurate representation of what the vote will look like

Wow, Mikkayla's odds have really crashed. 3.50 to 1.20 in a day or so, I think? That's the second week in a row the Sugars have started low and gradually drifted throughout, with Ed and Drew also having drifted massively. Hmm. Not sure the odds will reflect the percentages this week, if even the order.

Mikkayla 1.20
Sisters 3.50
Ed 8.00
Drew 11.00
Jade 14.00
Tim 21.00

My gosh! Can the betting be wrong again this week in that the sister or Ed go over Mikkayla? I can't believe the nothing sisters are going to get higher votes than Mikkayla. What for?

My gosh! Can the betting be wrong again this week in that the sister or Ed go over Mikkayla? I can't believe the nothing sisters are going to get higher votes than Mikkayla. What for?

I can't stand Mikkayla, but I agree she deserves to stay over the sugar coated sisters. I don't know why anyone would vote for them.

Ahhhhhh, I hate the sugar sisters! They have to go. They are worthless flesh in the house.

Ok, that was a bit harsh... but true.

It's worth noting that Bens family and support base have been pushing very hard for Ben supporters to vote and save the sisters.

Mikkayla brings more to the house than the sisters, from the perspective of the viewers. I hope she stays. The sisters are nice, but I'm still not sure what the point of them is.

Poor Mikk has been so teary when she was near eviction - more so than Tully (who was actually rather calm) - I hope she can hold it together if she does go.

Mikkayla brings more to the house than the sisters, from the perspective of the viewers. I hope she stays. The sisters are nice, but I'm still not sure what the point of them is.

Poor Mikk has been so teary when she was near eviction - more so than Tully (who was actually rather calm) - I hope she can hold it together if she does go.

And I really don't think she sees it coming, if it does happen.

Oh my goodness! Keep voting for MIKKAYLA guys!
Let's prove the betting odds wrong. It has been wrong before

Call me cruel, but that's why I want her gone. She looks like that she's afraid of being evicted, especially before Tahan. I really want to see how humiliated and burnt she will be once Sonia says "it's time to go...MIKKAYLA".

She was worse during Ben's fake eviction - she was crying like a 5 year old, obviously thinking "yep, it's so going to be me!".

Damn! At least Mikkayla actually adds to the show. The Sisters are so boring and they do not add to the show at all.

Call me cruel, but that's why I want her gone. She looks like that she's afraid of being evicted, especially before Tahan. I really want to see how humiliated and burnt she will be once Sonia says "it's time to go...MIKKAYLA".

She was worse during Ben's fake eviction - she was crying like a 5 year old, obviously thinking "yep, it's so going to be me!".

You want someone evicted because they are afraid to leave the house and you want them humiliated and burnt??? Have I got that right?
I dont understand the mentality of this. Once again I see posters are behaving in the same way they accuse the Housemates of behaving! How very sad.

Damn! At least Mikkayla actually adds to the show. The Sisters are so boring and they do not add to the show at all.

Agreed but I saw on one of the videos last night that its one of the Sisters birthdays tomorrow I think..... so we couldnt have them leave before that riveting episode!

You want someone evicted because they are afraid to leave the house and you want them humiliated and burnt??? Have I got that right?
Correct. But that's pretty much because I'm not a fan of her. Never liked her much as a housemate.

You people tell Ben to grow up (the guy didn't even cry during his 'eviction') - I think she should do the growing and face the evictions like a GROWN woman instead of bawling out like a 5 year old.

Some of the Mikkayla fans on twitter have started raising the white flag because of the poor eviction odds against her.

Agreed but I saw on one of the videos last night that its one of the Sisters birthdays tomorrow I think..... so we couldnt have them leave before that riveting episode!

exactly - never before has there been such a huge coincidental flow of never-ending birthdays amongst the HM's ... what did they do ... scour the modelling/acting sites for SEP/OCT birthdays and grab any takers???

I was hoping to see Mikkayla flailing around in the house looking for new props to hold her up if the Sisters were evicted first ... but I won't miss her laugh, her nastiness, her bossiness ... her rants when angry in the DR ...

Disclaimer: I've gone from LOVING Mikkayla to really wanting her gone and LOATHING the sisters to actually quite liking them now.

But... I am stunned at these recent odds and I'm not quite happy about them. (Even moreso because I didn't bet on Mikkayla before her odds plunged. ;) ) As much as I like the girls, I can understand why many people don't - or at least find they add the least value to the house - and so I find it hard to believe they'd have a decent voting fanbase this week. Mikkayla used to have quite a large and very vocal fanbase on FB and the forum - I would've thought large enough to overcome anything they've shown of her lately on the DS. And at least large enough to bypass the sisters. Definitely.

Which leads me to: For anyone who isn't a Ben fan - or at least doesn't want him to win (me!!!) - I'd be very worried if the sisters outlast Mikkayla tonight. That would mean there are enough of his supporters, and they have enough money, to get the girls over the line against Mikkayla. Especially when they've barely featured on the DS this week. And if they somehow manage to beat both Mikkayla and Ed, I might just throw in the towel and dump the max on Ben to win BB because it'll be inevitable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back