Skip to main content

Eviction #6 Betting Odds + Fake Eviction Odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
Put your money on mikkayla people!! It would be great entertainment!

for sure it will be mikkayla to get the fakie, given the cat persona it will tick the housemates even more when she comes back and also agree that the housemates wont believe that ben is voted out and will probably know something is up

I don't get how they are going to explain why the fake evictee was "evicted".. they can't say they had the highest amount of votes??

I think the task given by the fake evictee, will depend if it's Ben or Mikkayla who get the most saves, so I'm sure it will be fun to watch either way.
Having Mikkayla go back into the house would be fun to watch, cat with 9 lives. The sisters, Jade and Mr Clooney would certainly be pleased to see her back.

Look on the bright side: if Ben does get the most votes, hopefully he'll stuff things up and make a mess of the whole thing. And lower his chances of winning the game... Hahahaha.

I am wishing it was a real double with those odds lol. Ben and Mik would be safe, the rest can fight for the spots on the stage. What a waste lol
Anyway, I hope Mik gets most votes. Only because Ben is such a sweetheart, its not going to be much fun watching him do it but I think Mik will make the most of the situation. Same Drew didnt put Tim up, just saying. ;)

but when that evictee comes back, how are they going to explain why they were fake evicted and not XYZ

The fake evictee won't know why it was a fake eviction, BB won't tell them that.

The fake evictee won't know why it was a fake eviction, BB won't tell them that.

Yes but they are going to find out they were not evicted. What I'm saying is when the evicted housemate, lets say Ben, realises they are still in the game won't they say why me BB? and then when Ben returns to the house, arn't the other housemates going to say, why was Ben fake evicted and not Mikkayla/Tahan..

BB can't say Ben was the most popular HM

It's going to be very interesting HOW they do this fake eviction!!! But I am almost certain they won't tell the HM's that the person with the highest votes was the one that came back.

Ed or Matt for the real eviction and it has to be Mikki or Tahan for the fake eviction. Obviously, if Ben is the fake evictee, the whole thing is a waste. Seriously BB, this time you may fix the vote for Mikki or Tahan. We are ok with it!

I don't want poor Ben to be fake evicted. He'll be so excited to see his mum and Nan. It's not nice to emotionally mess with people like that. I think Mikkayla will have a lot more fun with it.

we need to pick up the votes to save Matt a little or he will go home instead of Ed

rather it be Ed...to split him and Jade up

I want Ed to go so badly!!!!! They need to be split up because I want to see how Jade is on her own and see whether or not she still finds the need to surgically attach herself to a male in the house ;)

I want Ed to go so badly!!!!! They need to be split up because I want to see how Jade is on her own and see whether or not she still finds the need to surgically attach herself to a male in the house ;)
agreed

hmmmm.... i kinda feel like voting for mikkayla...
ben will seriously fuck it up.
i dont know what it is, but he'll fuck it up, everyone will think its cute, and he'll win.
i cant have that.
NpAbl.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back