Ben 11.00

Fake

Ben 1.70
Mikkayla 2.80
Katie Lucy 8.00
Matt 12.00
Tahan 12.00
Ed 15.00

Ooooo Mikkayla's odds have risen a lot, I'm liking it but I'm not getting complacent. VOTE MIKKAYLA!

Looks good. I hope Ed or Tahan leave and I hope that Ben or Mikk win the fake eviction! Happy with those odds!

Like those odds for MIkkayla. Ben fans might be complacent and Mikkayla fans haven't voted for a while. Let's make this happen. Ben v Mikkayla

Already changed a bit

Real

Ed 2.00
Tahan 4.00
Matt 4.00
Katie Lucy 4.50
Mikkayla 11.00
Ben 14.00

Fake

Ben 1.40
Mikkalya 3.50
Katie Lucy 8.00
Tahan 12.00
Matt 12.00
Ed 15.00

So Eds real eviction odds lengthened a little bit while the sisters shortened a lot, and for the fake eviction Ben just became more of the fave.

I want Matt or Ed evicted, and get a big shock when they find out Mikkayla had the most votes!!!

Damn it damn it damn it damn it. I really wanted Tim to get fake evicted. Now I want Mikk because the cat strikes again. It'd be funny to see. I'm so annoyed though :(

I want Matt or Ed evicted, and get a big shock when they find out Mikkayla had the most votes!!!

Yep I am the same! But people cannot forget Tahan this week because she will have lost support, plus been up the most so support is near exhausted.

So people voting for those outcomes need to just vote for 2 people Mikkayla and Tahan, Mikkayla to get most saved and Tahan to edge out Ed (or Matt whichever...)

Yep I am the same! But people cannot forget Tahan this week because she will have lost support, plus been up the most so support is near exhausted.

So people voting for those outcomes need to just vote for 2 people Mikkayla and Tahan, Mikkayla to get most saved and Tahan to edge out Ed (or Matt whichever...)

Yep I'll be voting for Mikkayla and Tahan equally!

So you have to SMS the word SISTERS for Katie & Lucy. looks like they could be screwed with that.

Perfect scenario = Ed for reveal eviction / Mikayla = Fake eviction

Matt will be so lost after seeing caleb and ed leave it will be hilarious!
and I can't deal with ben being put into the safe room - it will be beyond boring!!

I think Ed will go and Ben will be fake evicted, yet I desperately want it to be Mikkayla who is fake evicted

I actually think this week may be incorrect with the odds if they stay like this.

Ben, Mikkayla and Matt are safe.

Ed wont go, hes had a tonne of airtime this week and the amount of "Aww Ed baby" type stuff I saw tweeted by women on twitter after that scene when he cried about feeling guilty putting Jade up was astonishing. Also just checked facebook and hes got a fair bit of support. Last time he was up and got the 7% he was invisible, this week a lot of airtime which equals to votes.

Its going to be a tussle between Tahan and Katie/Lucy. Either Tahan's support will be absolutely knackered from saving her 4 previous times and the fact that she has had a few bad edits this week or Katie and Lucy's novelty has worn off enough to see them get the least votes.

Ed is gone!!!

Lets give Mikkayla the most save votes - they won't believe it if Ben is evicted.

But whatever happens, Matt or Ed will be safe - falsely believing they have a lot of support as one of them left, plus the next lowest saves - which wasn't them!! Hahaha

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back