Skip to main content

Eviction #6 Betting Odds + Fake Eviction Odds

Status
Not open for further replies.
If Ben gets the highest votes, the producers need to pretend he only got second highest and give the fake eviction to the REAL second highest. Lie to us, it doesn't hurt anyone, and it's a better result than Ben being fake evicted.

They could probably get away with it too as the person was going to stay in the house regardless.

I'm happy as long as one person goes.... Ed! Mikkayla is getting my vote this week as she'd be the most fun to watch with the fake evictee thing. Ben just wouldn't know what to do and would be too timid. Plus Mikkayla walking back into the house and doing her trademark "reow!" would just be perfect! Matt and Tully would be pissed.

Ed is gone!!!

Lets give Mikkayla the most save votes - they won't believe it if Ben is evicted.

But whatever happens, Matt or Ed will be safe - falsely believing they have a lot of support as one of them left, plus the next lowest saves - which wasn't them!! Hahaha

perfect scenario.. start voting for mikkayla heaps and let the boys battle for eviction

Even if you hate Mikkayla it's the best scenario. It's going to stir up some shit. I rarely ever vote, but I sent a few her way.

Last edited:
YES loving Mikkayla's odds!!! Definitely throwing a dozen save votes her way. Ben being the fake evictee would be the biggest flop this show has ever seen... if we can't have Tim then Mikkayla is 100% the next best option.

The ultimate double shock..... Ed going would put them all into a tailspin and panic over their own chances.... especially Drew who somehow thinks the pretty boy is his main competition, if he only knew not only is Ed considered Mr. Dullard but Drew's chances of winning anything other than a cold sore disappeared down the toilet when he hooked up with psycho bitch. Then they would get temporary joy at seeing Mikkayla go....only for her to return HOPEFULLY with juicy gossip at what she has heard in her time away.

The added bonus of Jade coming into her own at long last would be great also.

Centrebet

Ed - 1.90
Tahan - 4.00
Matt - 4.00
Katie/Lucy - 5.00
Mikkayla - 11.00
Ben - 14.00

The ultimate double shock..... Ed going would put them all into a tailspin and panic over their own chances.... especially Drew who somehow things the pretty boy is his main competition, if he only knew not only is Ed considered Mr. Dullard but Drew's chances of winning anything other than a cold sore disappeared down the toilet when he hooked up with psycho bitch. Then they would get temporary joy at seeing Mikkayla go....only for her to return HOPEFULLY with juicy gossip at what she has heard in her time away.

best result for BB
imagine if somehow Ed did stay and sugar sisters were evicted and ben the most saves - so boring and not surprising to the HMs at all

If Ben gets the highest votes, the producers need to pretend he only got second highest and give the fake eviction to the REAL second highest. Lie to us, it doesn't hurt anyone, and it's a better result than Ben being fake evicted.

Absolutely!!

Seriously, what is everyone's problem towards Ben? The producers are not going to change the votes around - that is illegal and doesn't follow the voting protocol.

I would love to see Mikkaylas' reaction if Tahan got the fake eviction. It would be totally priceless.
She would be in fits of giggles with her Sugar Sisters.

Personally I want Tahan to go as she is a floater. If Ben went I would still be ok with that because he is also a floater. If Matt or Ed goes there are just the 2 sides left with Tim straddling them both so we may as well quit now and just give him the $250k. Also if Tahan goes then we could really see Jade become a bit of a powerhouse with all 3 factions left vying to get her or keep her on their side.

And Mikkayla to get most votes please as she is the only one of the nominated HMs that would really use it properly.

It'd be hilarious to see Mikkayla get fake evicted and then come back, but I think Ben will still get the most amount of saves.

YES. I want Ed gone so I can see Jade more on her own. And Mikkayla would be a GREAT fake evictee. Most of them would be so happy to see her leave and then for her to re-enter would just be priceless. Although I think it'll be Ben.. which will be boring.

I have started think the producers are probably happy / want Ben to be the fake evictee. They knew from the get go, that by making it the person who gets the most save votes it would most likely end up being Ben or Tim as the fake evictee.

People have been suggesting that Ben was one of BBs favorites that they were pushing and using to promote the show. If that's the case, they think that people will love him being the fake evictee. And all his fans who have been voting for him probably will.

No I don't want ed to leave

He might not. This could be Tahans time. I'm not sure how long those who are interested can keep saving her. I voted all other weeks but I've given up now. Doesn't faze me if she goes.

Update on real eviction odds -

Ed 1.70
Tahan 4.20
Matt 4.20
Sisters 5.20
Mikkayla 13.00
Ben 17.00

Fake eviction odds are same as before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back