Votes: 21 10.6%
  • Drew

Votes: 46 23.2%
  • Tully

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • Tahan

Votes: 53 26.8%

• Total voters
Mikki did us all a favour one smart cookie that one. I will and have sent save votes for Heidi Tahan and Tim the pouty little minx Tully will be watchable more out on the eviction stage when she is confronted by the mess she created while in the house. Tully was poor tonight, even trying to teach modelling when they have a model in the house. Mikki should have put Matt up too but lets send Tully packing by stacking the votes for the remaining nominees.

I would save Tim
Hoping Tully or Heidi go. Funny if Tully goes, she can thank one of her best friends in the house Matt. He was the only one who voted for her haha. I would love to see this.

If Tully leaves, Drew may actually have a chance to redeem himself (but he'll never be the same!).

One of the girls to leave, please
Tbh I want Tully in because it keeps Jade away from Drew and I don't like him anymore. He's shown his true colours and Jade deserves so much more

I am growing to like Tully just a little bit, She reminds of a little kid who needs attention 24/7 and while you're constantly mad at her she's kind of that immature she's cute. Having said that I still won't vote for her it seems it's pretty much a 50/50 split for eviction between her and Heidi and I think that she's done too much negative things in the house to really erase it. I might throw a few votes in for Heidi just because I think she is that mutual person in the house along with Ed and I just think it's a good balance for the house to keep her in she's like a girl version of Tim obviously not as eccentric but she needs to be kept in and see what she does next, sort of intriguing is Heidi.

I guess i just won't be as frustrated as previous weeks if Tully survives again however still much prefer Heidi and the rest survive.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am growing to like Tully just a little bit, She reminds of a little kid who needs attention 24/7 and while you're constantly mad at her she's kind of that immature she's cute. Having said that I still won't vote for her it seems it's pretty much a 50/50 split for eviction between her and Heidi and I think that she's done much negative things in the house to really erase it. I might throw a few votes in for Heidi just because I think she is that mutual person in the house along with Ed and I just think it's a good balance for the house to keep her in she's like a girl version of Tim obviously not as eccentric but she needs to be kept in and see what she does next, sort of intriguing is Heidi.

I guess i just won't be as frustrated as previous weeks if Tully survives again however still much prefer Heidi and the rest survive.
She is actually.
She constantly pushes boundaries and is upset/angry when they are challenged.

Tim, Ben, Heidi & Tahan. I've texted 3-4 times for each because I have some $ to use up before 11th. Really, REALLY hope Tully goes this week

I dislike Tully and Heidi equally, either one going would suit me.
Heidi is so conceited and full of herself, she is just painful, she just doesn't shut up.
Tully, urrghh, I liked her last week, but she is such a poor sport, and so disgustingly manipulative of Drew, it makes my skin crawl. I think her significant other broke up with her because she got a good look at who Tully really is. Poor old Drew is so whipped, and is so deep in the friend zone he doesn't even know it.

I would want Heidi to go, if she survive this eviction she may not be up for future nominations for some time. Tully is a sure bet to be up for nominations, should she survive this eviction.

Benny. All the others up are horrible.
Tim ... a juvenile pain in the arse but highly entertaining.

Last edited:
Drew leaving would shake up the house ( Tully goes MAD! and who has to console her.....constantly!) Tully leaving would make it easier to watch, Hiedi meh but I do worry she'll over stay her welcome if she doesn't go...

If I had only one vote it would be for Tim.....and I'd wish another for Tahan!

Heidi should go for her own career's sake. She hasn't got many BB fans, what about her listeners on NXFM? She might be in twubble.

Back