Drew
Tully
Tahan

I say

Tim
Ben
Drew
Tahan

I hope Tully goes with a massive drop of support (I voted in previous weeks multiple times for her, now i find her dragging the house down), but I think it'll be Heidi, as i cant see many being interested in saving her. Hopefully Tahan gets enough votes to stay in this like umpteenth week being up.

Please please dont let it be tahan!!!!! But it think it will be and im more worried than ever before :(

Tim
Drew
And Tahan

Wouldn't really mind if Heidi or Ben go. I also wouldn't mind Tully going although she is at least giving us an interesting story arc

as long as tim is safe, the other 5 can get nicked.

To go, I'm hoping for Tully, will settle for Heidi

It's amusing that Tully still thinks she has a girlfriend on the outside(!) and I guess Drew has been dumped now that Tully survived the eviction(?) and yet they still flirt with each other?

I was originally happy that Heidi would go this week, but I have to say that since making up with Tim, and Mikkayla taking her to the rewards room I've changed my mind.

Tully just keeps getting worse and worse and worse to such an extent that she can't possibly sink any lower(!), but I'm sure she will conquer all new depths if she sticks around!

So, I now really want Tully to go, yet again and even more than before!

One vote for Saving Heidi!

Last edited by a moderator:
It's amusing that Tully still thinks she has a girlfriend on the outside(!) and I guess Drew has been dumped now that Tully survived the eviction(?) and yet they still flirt with each other?

I was originally happy that Heidi would go this week, but I have to say that since making up with Tim, and Mikkayla taking her to the rewards room I've changed my mind.

Tully just keeps getting worse and worse and worse to such an extent that she can't possibly sink any lower(!), but I'm sure she will conquer all new depths if she sticks around!

So, I now really want Tully to go, yet again and even more than before!

One vote for Saving Heidi!

It's like you have read my mind. I don't know if it was the edit, or Heidi being very clever but I actually enjoyed her on tonight's show. I really liked her comment about fate re Mikkayla. I appreciated her extending an olive branch to Tim. Maybe she's being fake though but I'd rather see her stay another week so we get to find out.

It's like you have read my mind. I don't know if it was the edit, or Heidi being very clever but I actually enjoyed her on tonight's show. I really liked her comment about fate re Mikkayla. I appreciated her extending an olive branch to Tim. Maybe she's being fake though but I'd rather see her stay another week so we get to find out.

I was actually going to give Tully a fair go this week and not complain about her at all, but she was so bad in tonight's episode I had to say something and it appears that I'm ho the only one that would choose to save Heidi so that Tully will go.

I'm now going to stop tacking about Tully because (like Mikkayla) I fear the backlash!

I'll be voting to save Tim and I can't f'n believe I'm going to say this.... Heidi

ONLY to get Tully the frick out of there.

Serious question (but it will sound bitchy, I'm sorry): but the people still voting to save Tully - why? Is it because you think she is still going to have a war with Tim that she promised last week? Do you like the love story with her and Drew? Or do you just like her?

Because I am really confused as to how anyone thinks she brings something to the house. At least Heidi has the loud bitchy role filled. Could definitely handle that for anther week but not Tully's bratty ways.

Save Heidi, simply to boot Tully, Enough of her BS

Choosing the lesser of two evils, huh?

Actually, I want Heidi to go down as she's more sly and cunning (and more effective with her negativity and negative influence of the housemates).

Heidi's like a round walking black hole of sourness and negativity that just sucks everyone in around her. While Tully is a flaming trainwreck and is taking Drew down with her in flames. Makes for spectacular viewing but you want to steer well clear away from it otherwise.

Last edited by a moderator:
To go, I'm hoping for Tully, will settle for Heidi

Same. I wouldn't be upset either way. I have wanted Tully gone this whole time but this last week Heidi has just infuriated me. Either is fine, looking forward to it lol

If we really want Tully gone, let's band together and save Heidi and Tahan!

Back