Votes: 21 10.6%
  • Drew

Votes: 46 23.2%
  • Tully

Votes: 25 12.6%
  • Tahan

Votes: 53 26.8%

• Total voters
If we really want Tully gone, let's band together and save Heidi and Tahan!

Yes well last week everyone said "oh if we want Tully gone, vote for Caleb" and it didn't work. Every person i've voted for has left - Jasmin, Xavier & Caleb. I can't afford to vote anymore for a little while haha

Yes well last week everyone said "oh if we want Tully gone, vote for Caleb" and it didn't work. Every person i've voted for has left - Jasmin, Xavier & Caleb. I can't afford to vote anymore for a little while haha

Even if people did succeed in saving Caleb, they just would have kicked ed out!

Serious question (but it will sound bitchy, I'm sorry): but the people still voting to save Tully - why? Is it because you think she is still going to have a war with Tim that she promised last week? Do you like the love story with her and Drew? Or do you just like her?

Because I am really confused as to how anyone thinks she brings something to the house. At least Heidi has the loud bitchy role filled. Could definitely handle that for anther week but not Tully's bratty ways.

I think it's the train wreck can't look away reason for some people. And some ginormous naïveté for a few.

If we really want Tully gone, let's band together and save Heidi and Tahan!

Heidi is awful though, I say leave it up to fate and let whichever of Tully/Heidi go this week cause its certain the other will follow next week cause those 2 cant beat any of the rest.

Actually Heidi could probably stay over Tahan, she hasnt been up as often and the shine is wearing off Tahan for a lot of viewers.

Haha aww. I guess we should just let Heidi go! No big loss.

I actually want tully to stay. The longer she's in there the worse it is for Drew. If she leaves he can rebuild his friendships.

I actually want tully to stay. The longer she's in there the worse it is for Drew. If she leaves he can rebuild his friendships.

I want her out now! But if not, she can stay for another 2 weeks. I'm going to an eviction on the 23rd and it would be awesome if it was hers haha!

If Tully leaves, Drew may actually have a chance to redeem himself (but he'll never be the same!).

One of the girls to leave, please

I want her out now! But if not, she can stay for another 2 weeks. I'm going to an eviction on the 23rd and it would be awesome if it was hers haha!

that would be fun. And the momentum for wanting her out will have built to fever pitch by then and am starting to worry for her safety.

Haha! Got any friends in Australia? Send them some money to vote for someone haha!
That's what my overseas friends do and they spent a small fortune last week trying to get Tully out - mainly voting for Caleb like you. Talk about a massive fail on our parts, right? We've been waiting for weeks for Heidi to be up again and the plan was to go all out voting as soon as she was. I have a feeling after they see tonight's show though they're going to bypass Heidi this time and aim for Tully again which is pretty massive as they seriously despise Heidi.

It's like you have read my mind. I don't know if it was the edit, or Heidi being very clever but I actually enjoyed her on tonight's show. I really liked her comment about fate re Mikkayla. I appreciated her extending an olive branch to Tim. Maybe she's being fake though but I'd rather see her stay another week so we get to find out.

No she is fake & trying to play the game - unsuccessfully

That's what my overseas friends do and they spent a small fortune last week trying to get Tully out - mainly voting for Caleb like you. Talk about a massive fail on our parts, right? We've been waiting for weeks for Heidi to be up again and the plan was to go all out voting as soon as she was. I have a feeling after they see tonight's show though they're going to bypass Heidi this time and aim for Tully again which is pretty massive as they seriously despise Heidi.

Aw please NOOOOOOO. If Heidi's not knocked out this round she will last ages without being nominated again. Tully will go probably next week when she cant beat anyone else to save (plus they'll probably spring a double so she def goes). Heidi has shitted me for too long to escape now. I have waited so patiently for this. lol

Aw please NOOOOOOO. If Heidi's not knocked out this round she will last ages without being nominated again. Tully will go probably next week when she cant beat anyone else to save (plus they'll probably spring a double so she def goes). Heidi has shitted me for too long to escape now. I have waited so patiently for this. lol
I desperately want Heidi gone. My worry though is that if Tully's up again next week vs Ed or even maybe Matt, she'll survive again whereas Heidi won't. I know a few people are worried about Tahan but I think she's fine this week. A lot of horndogs out there voting for her.

I desperately want Heidi gone. My worry though is that if Tully's up again next week vs Ed or even maybe Matt, she'll survive again whereas Heidi won't. I know a few people are worried about Tahan but I think she's fine this week. A lot of horndogs out there voting for her.

I just say spring a double this week and get rid of both. This would have been the best week for it, neither deserves to stay over the other. I would be annoyed but kinda find it hilarious if Tahan did in fact somehow lose out and go while everyone else is calling for Tully/Heidi to go. But you are probably right, Tahan has probably covered the wankers vote (take that as you want). lol

If Tully leaves, Drew may actually have a chance to redeem himself (but he'll never be the same!).

One of the girls to leave, please

I think he is more likely to redeem himself if he breaks it off with Tully after one of their fights and sticks up for himself instead of her controlling him, rather than just hoping she gets evicted soon.
whatever happens he won't win now because this drully business would be shown in his highlights package at the end.
Hopefully though heidi or tully leave this week:)

Back