Skip to main content

Eviction #5 Betting Odds

I love Tully!! This girl is a hot mess. I truly hope she survives to be even crazier next week.

I think Tully and Drew spending all there time together is getting boring and old. I think we have seen enough of that and I'd rather see Drew interact with the other housemates than spending all his time dealing with Tully's insecurities.

I think Tully and Drew spending all there time together is getting boring and old. I think we have seen enough of that and I'd rather see Drew interact with the other housemates than spending all his time dealing with Tully's insecurities.

I agree - he's so much fun with he's just with the boys esp. Tim!

Or... evict Drew so Tully can interact with others.

But no one wants to interact with Tully, no one is complaining that they don't get enough time with Tully, but they want more time with Drew, and that is why Tully has latched on to Drew. People want to interact with Drew but Tully guards him like some wild animal and every time Drew talks to Jade, Tully starts an argument with him, it's pathetic (and not even remotely entertaining)!

Interact = possess.
Who's next?
She's such a bitch she would probably leap on Ed next if Drew left, for empathy of course - sure bet it's no female, she has no female friends isn't that odd, shouldn't she be lusting after Tahan?
As Ben does over Drew, just can't help himself naturally and that's fine.

Sportsbet

Heidi 1.33
Tully 3.50
Tahan 6.00
Drew 21.00
Ben 34.00
Tim 41.00

So far the betting odds have been pretty accurate, yeah?

I guess anything could happen, Heidi fans could revolt and vote for Tully to try and even things out for example.

But this looks promising for a Heidi eviction.

I'm very happy about the betting odds. Whilst they all talk of who will outlast who in the house, Tim is perched above them just looking down haha

I guess anything could happen, Heidi fans could revolt and vote for Tully to try and even things out for example.

They've been right with saying who is set to go, but not in the correct order.

For example in Calebs eviction he was fave to go, yet next likely to go in betting was Tully so there were quite a few who thought if they vote for Caleb that would kick out Tully, but in actual fact the voting showed that whilst Caleb did end up having the least votes, the next in line to go was Ed and then Tahan, and then Tully. So if people had managed to save Caleb, they just would have kicked out Ed.

None of the evictions have been surprising as of yet unlike last year

I disagree. I think that Caleb's eviction was surprising only because the majority of people expected Tully to leave but yes, the betting odds have been correct every time.

They've been right with saying who is set to go, but not in the correct order.

For example in Calebs eviction he was fave to go, yet next likely to go in betting was Tully so there were quite a few who thought if they vote for Caleb that would kick out Tully, but in actual fact the voting showed that whilst Caleb did end up having the least votes, the next in line to go was Ed and then Tahan, and then Tully. So if people had managed to save Caleb, they just would have kicked out Ed.
Umm......Ed was second favourite to go when betting closed

Not sportsbet, centerbet seems to be spot on.
Personally I think Tully is slightly long.

Not sportsbet, centerbet seems to be spot on.
Personally I think Tully is slightly long.
Tully's out to $4 now - which doesn't mean the bookies don't think she's a chance to go - more likely that people have stopped backing her to go after being burned before - you would think from the fluctuations that there's been some veryy big bets on Heidi

Hmm, I'm not a Heidi fan, but I would've thought given she is a radio host, there would be votes generated by the radio station talking her up?? Anyone from Newcastle know what the vibe is?

Umm......Ed was second favourite to go when betting closed

Really? I can't find the previous betting thread, but I seemed to remember Tully being thought as next to go only because of all the 'save Caleb to evict Tully' didn't really see 'save Caleb and ed to evict Tully' (even if that did exist it would have just evicted Tahan).

Really? I can't find the previous betting thread, but I seemed to remember Tully being thought as next to go only because of all the 'save Caleb to evict Tully' didn't really see 'save Caleb and ed to evict Tully' (even if that did exist it would have just evicted Tahan).

Ed's not even up

Back