Skip to main content

Eviction #5 Betting Odds

She's got two types of fans: people who genuinely like her and what she says. And people like me, who want to keep her in the game to annoy the other housemates! I'd be voting for Mikkayla to get her to the very end!

I agree but there is also a 3rd category which people who may not really like all aspects of her but appreciate what she brings to the show, other than annoying the other HMs.

I'm actually worried Tahan may go. Not that I'd care too much if she left. I think she's become stale, and while I initially got a kick out of her honesty, she hasn't really shown anything else and no real signs of development. However I'd be devastated if she left if that meant that both Tully and Heidi stayed. If Tully's fans and going crazy to save her, and her haters (and there's a lot) are saving Heidi to get rid of her I can see Tahan getting the least save votes. Add to that her fans may be getting voter fatigue and IMo her character is going downhill not up and it's reason for concern I'm think.

I'm actually worried Tahan may go. Not that I'd care too much if she left. I think she's become stale, and while I initially got a kick out of her honesty, she hasn't really shown anything else and no real signs of development. However I'd be devastated if she left if that meant that both Tully and Heidi stayed. If Tully's fans and going crazy to save her, and her haters (and there's a lot) are saving Heidi to get rid of her I can see Tahan getting the least save votes. Add to that her fans may be getting voter fatigue and IMo her character is going downhill not up and it's reason for concern I'm think.

It's no concern for me! ;)

I think Tahan will be safe but closer to the bottom than last time and Heidi may pick up some votes just to get Tully out judging from facebook comments.

Tully is going to go I think probably. People really, truly, TRULY hate her. Its a bit scary in a way how hated she is. Shes a pain but I dont dislike her to that level of some. Some of the ones that hate her need just as much help as she does. lol

Although Tahan's odds of 5.50 could be very tempting for some, her vote percentage is never all that crash hot, shes been up a bunch of times in a row. I could see her going if the other housemates support gets more passionate.

Either Heidi or Tully is okay with me - although I'd prefer Heidi to go because she contributes less entertainment-wise. I feel like Tahan is getting less air time at the moment, so perhaps they're trying to manipulate a result? Look how little she was shown in the video for that appalling song they did - she's the most gorgeous girl in the house and she barely got a look in.

I think so too, Tahan got less saves than Tully last week. Maybe Tully has lost some supporters lately, though. Things could be different.
Remember though they showed the scene with her and Drew in bed right after voting closed. And by now everyone has found out Tahlia dumped her. If she survives this week, I think it'll be in Ed style.

I think Heidi will go as per the odds - she's two-faced and has only made up with Tim after realising he's probably popular on the outside.

Latest odds

Centrebet

Heidi - 1.85 (was 2.00)
Tully - 2.40 (was 2.20)
Tahan - 4.50 (was 5.50)
Drew - 9.00 (was 7.00)
Ben - 17.00 (stayed the same)
Tim - 26.00 (stayed the same)

well i think its heidi. all the evictees that have gone were the favourites with the bookies

Back