Skip to main content

Eviction #5 Betting Odds

Seems about right. It'll be either Tully or Heidi that leaves, I'm guessing Heidi.

I like Tahan (most of the time) but starting to not give a rats arse if she does go... Shes feisty and adds some drama but the producers dont care to make her a main focus at all so its kinda like whats the point. Let the girl get back to her normal life she isnt going to win.

Hey guys random question and maybe a bit out of place, im new here.. What is Mikkayla's fan base like? thanks

What is your obsession with her if you don't mind me asking?

Out of the girls, Jade and Tahan are the ones I genuinely like. Tahan's just direct, sassy and a lot of fun. I'm voting for her especially this week because she could be in danger but I reckon Heidi's going. I'm hoping to keep Tahan long enough in the game for her to get her game together. I want to see what she can do.

Hey guys random question and maybe a bit out of place, im new here.. What is Mikkayla's fan base like? thanks

She's got two types of fans: people who genuinely like her and what she says. And people like me, who want to keep her in the game to annoy the other housemates! I'd be voting for Mikkayla to get her to the very end!

Tahan never seems terribly nervous eviction nights does she???
Is it because it's just routine for her now, or is that racing car driver boyfriend spending heaps with his buddies - he would have nice amounts of cash???

Anyone know much about the boyfriend? I know he won some race in July, that is all - but those people/that circle has mega money don't they?
(I know it's not as rich as formula one, but still???)

What is your obsession with her if you don't mind me asking?

Well for one she's drop dead gorgeous, she's also a country chick and real.
Who cares if she's a bit of a bitch, compared to Tully, Heidi and Mikkayla she's a saint.
Heidi better go, who the hell would vote for that cow?

She's got two types of fans: people who genuinely like her and what she says. And people like me, who want to keep her in the game to annoy the other housemates! I'd be voting for Mikkayla to get her to the very end!

Kids too, I reckon the little kids that watch this would love her and relate to a funny teacher being in BB, with the dog, she's nice to the others likely to have kid appeal too, sad princess Jade, her minions, maybe Ben, but certainly Tim & yes Drew, they are naughty.

Kids probably want Drade to live on too....have you read that thread, until he sucked something of Tully's, they were all sunshine &butterflies, ROMANCE, awwwwww

I really want Tully gone she is a spoilt brat a sook a bad sport and a cheater and a gossiper a loudmouth just to name a few can you tell I don't like her ;)

Tahan should be safe. Her % has always been in the 14-16 range, very steady. And I think she might pick up the Ed/Matt/Caleb base this week just to keep her in. I can't remember what Heidi's % was when she first went up (the number 7 seems to stick in my head) but that was first week, when she was bbf with Tim. She has lost a lot of ground since then. Be very interesting to see if Tully does lose any fan base over the Drew thing, as well as her sucking up to Tim and selling out Jade. If the following of Jade or Tim turn on her then Heidi might have a chance to stay.

Yeah I'm the latter as well.

Back