Votes: 29 12.4%
  • Ben

Votes: 64 27.5%
  • Rohan

Votes: 61 26.2%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm disappointed Mikkayla is safe with it being a double eviction. I would have preferred her to go to anyone that's up. In fact, I don't really want any of those nominated to be evicted except for maybe Ben (not at all a slight on him as a person, but more on the focus BB puts on him).

Save Tahan, she's more genuine than the lot. She can take the punches and says it like it is. Beauty and brains, a girlie girl and makes a good buddy. I like her and that's a rare combination. Don't particularly care about the rest. Started watching BB because of her. Tully needs a good shaking. Rohan reminds me of a little boy lost, Matt's a G I Joe( love his bromance)Xavier needs to be saved( his name),Ben needs rehabilitation.( he's unreal) Sawwy, just stating my opinion. Shoot me, I can take it like a trooper : )

What is with the love for Tahan? i Don't see it...

Personally, I don't *like* her that much (would hate to get on her bad side) but what I do like is that she's feisty and confrontational. I can't stand pot plants, and won't be happy if Ed/Matt/Caleb win.

Love Tahan's Conversation with Big bro. She was appreciative of the fact that she was chosen amongst thousands to experience BB unlike the rest.

Gotta say, looking at this group of nominees a bloke should go. Matt, Rohan, Xavier or Ben, anyone of them could go and the show wouldn't skip a beat, at least Tahan & Tully, love them or hate them add something to the house.

Gotta say, looking at this group of nominees a bloke should go. Matt, Rohan, Xavier or Ben, anyone of them could go and the show wouldn't skip a beat, at least Tahan & Tully, love them or hate them add something to the house.

I agree. When BB was favouring Ben, he seemed a lot more important to the show than he does now.

I'm disappointed Mikkayla is safe with it being a double eviction. I would have preferred her to go to anyone that's up. In fact, I don't really want any of those nominated to be evicted except for maybe Ben (not at all a slight on him as a person, but more on the focus BB puts on him).

Kinda said my thoughts. Mikkayla I don't see much value with, and don't want any of the lot up to go. Gonna be a bummer night whoever leaves. They should have done the double last week instead as we could have done without Jasmin.

Even Michelle from '07 would have more support than Rohan. He's a certainty to go tonight. It will be between Tully or Xavier for spot number two.

That's what I'm thinking.

Or - she's the same sulky bitch online, and everyone can't wait to kick her:)
I imagine she is what Tim summed her up as = bitchy Sydney model-ish fringe-ish to fame, climber pretentious - think door bitch:)
Trouble with Tully is she just not quite - good enough, tall/slender but not real model material, quite ordinary. No gift of the gab, or bubbly, or any personality so no for radio or TV. She doesn't seem too bright so can't imagine she can write.

So what is she? Famewhore and hanger on trying to climb some fame ladder but with no real gifts to get there, aww.

Or - she's the same sulky bitch online, and everyone can't wait to kick her:)
I imagine she is what Tim summed her up as = bitchy Sydney model-ish fringe-ish to fame, climber pretentious - think door bitch:)
Trouble with Tully is she just not quite - good enough, tall/slender but not real model material, quite ordinary. No gift of the gab, or bubbly, or any personality so no for radio or TV. She doesn't seem too bright so can't imagine she can write.

So what is she? Famewhore and hanger on trying to climb some fame ladder but with no real gifts to get there, aww.

Meow!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back