Votes: 15 11.5%
  • Ryan

Votes: 5 3.8%
  • Skye

Votes: 19 14.6%
  • Travis

Votes: 32 24.6%

• Total voters
Come on dude. With 100% accuracy you can't be so vague. Put your accuracy where your mouth is. Who are the two evictees? Lock them in!
In my defence this week is a toughie, all hms are up and the light in which the hms are portrayed changes in every ep that airs and that variable contributes greatly to whether they'll get a significant number of votes thrown their way.

Right now I think Laws could be in trouble based on last night ep, you mess with Baby Skye and more often than not you will come off second best.

His partner in crime Cat could join him but I think Leo is an extremely vulnerable position without his showmance crutch to hang on to so it is most definitely gonna be 2 out of those 3 but I'm yet to settle 100% on which 2 will be evicted.

Channel 9 would love a Clawson double eviction.
Sonia has them both on stage, grills them about their relationship, then the rest of the media jumps in.
I bet the women's magazines will be offering big bucks to Cat, Lawson, Candice and Cat's ex husband for interviews.
Yep, Leo does zero for me, but the Skye fanbase will protect him for a week or two longer.

Back